Thanks for the Wardrobe Unlock

Gibson.4036

Thanks for the free wardrobe unlock and BL ticket, ANet! My daughter got the reading glasses skin and is excited to use them on some characters.

I got the seven reaper longbow, myself. It wasn’t a set so was aware of, but I think it’ll fit my Ranger nicely.

Have a great holiday break!

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Hydra staff. It sounded pants so I didn't preview it. A freebie is always welcome though. The black lion claim ticket I also received was a surprise, I have no idea where it came from as I havent played for a while. 

Edit: On second thought that thing is wicked. And rareish. A wardrobe unlock that got me something neat who'kitten thunk?

Edited by nosleepdemon.1368
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zaoda.1653 said:

Yeah apparently it's giftable too, so even more reason for rich people to have multiple accounts and unlock countless skins for free.

...and...this is a problem how, exactly...? If a person's willing to pay for several accounts, more power to them (and more money to ArenaNet, who can keep generously giving stuff like this away). How does that negatively impact you - or anyone?

I swear, ArenaNet does anything and it doesn't take long for someone to start whining at them. Can't just thank them for a free gift, oh nooooo...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

I was in Divinity's Reach with what I'm guessing were a bunch of fairly new players, and it was pretty fun listening to them as they unlocked some neat skins.  I forget how cool some of the skins are when all you've really seen drop so far is Country and Magician's armor.

Balthazar torch for me, which wasn't a disappointment at all.  Thanks, Anet, and enjoy your break!  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Zaoda.1653 said:

Yeah apparently it's giftable too, so even more reason for rich people to have multiple accounts and unlock countless skins for free.

At $15 a skin, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.  I have a lot of accounts, it's true, but I wouldnt' buy them for wardrobe unlocks.  Still it was a nice bonus.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I got a lot of skins from alt accounts, but the one I like the best is the mystic smoking pipe which I had hoped to get from the black lion chest, but I never did.  I never bought it in the gem store separately because I couldn't figure out which character to put it on, but now that I have one, looks like I'm making a new character. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Odds were I wouldn't get a skin I deeply wanted, because I tend to get those when they come out.  But it was still a sadness to get Pirate Bloodletter.  If I wanted that rusty thing I'd have headed to the pirate ghost for it years ago!

(This is not an actual complaint.  Free is free).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1