Feature - Ability Stat change ascended trinkets

Icethorn.6570

1 hour ago, Infusion.7149 said:

They were referring to the Bloodstone ones.  The mist ones are kinda expensive and not everyone can buy them.

That being said, I think it'd be kinda cool if they had all the LS trinkets have the same stat selecting ability as the Bloodstone ones, as it does make them superior.

Of course, it's easy to get lots of trinkets anyways from Living Story. But I wouldn't be against OP's idea if it made Jeweler useful somehow.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, AlexndrTheGreat.8310 said:

You can equip two of the rings and trinkets (not unique so you can use more than one).

That's certainly wrong, I've just confirmed in game, and my Blood Ruby Band is Unique.

As for everyone else, reading comprehension fail much? Talking about Blood Ruby trinkets here, not Mist ones.

But I notice there's a lot of people who like to jump on posts here without thinking first, in attempts to trip someone up.

Three people who haven't read anything else before them purely because they think they can "win" a comment and make someone else look stupid, and in doing so end up with egg on their own faces.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

4 hours ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

That's certainly wrong, I've just confirmed in game, and my Blood Ruby Band is Unique.

As for everyone else, reading comprehension fail much? Talking about Blood Ruby trinkets here, not Mist ones.

But I notice there's a lot of people who like to jump on posts here without thinking first, in attempts to trip someone up.

Three people who haven't read anything else before them purely because they think they can "win" a comment and make someone else look stupid, and in doing so end up with egg on their own faces.

Bit of egg on your face too mate, getting all bent out of shape. Those three were pointing out that bloodstone items aren't the only trinket type. The OP specifies any ascended trinket stat change, to which there is a solution.

• Like 3

On 12/18/2021 at 7:38 AM, Icethorn.6570 said:

Can Anet please add the ability for the Mystic Forge to change the stats on all ascended Trinkets.
Example:  Anthology of Heroes + 5 Ectos + Exotic Inscription + Ascended Ring

I fully support this request. Letting trinkets have the same functionality as all other ascended items makes sense.

All discussions regarding workarounds are of course helpful to those in need but let's not lose focus on the OP's request.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

Nothing wrong with their reading comprehension, as the quoted post you were responding to said: "You can get bloodstone amulet/ring/backpiece or the mist trinket from PVP/WVW/fractals , those have stat swap function."

And your response clearly responded to all of it, without specifying you were somehow talking just about one of them.

@OP ascended trinkets can be acquired from many places, I don't really see the issue here.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I don't understand why the discussion is about Blood Ruby only.  Wasn't what the OP asked, nor the first response.

They probably didn't know what mist trinkets are and didn't process it as part of the response. That and  some backpedaling as a result. This isn't unlikely because most ascended trinkets are unique and this confuses a lot of people and Mist Trinkets can really only be gotten through fractals/pvp/wvw.

Thus, it would be read as "That (Blood Ruby Trinkets) only work"....

Of course, whether this is due to a grammatical error or incorrect information,   this point is thoroughly uninteresting though. Probably can move on.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480