How to collect Mistward armor (HOT) After finishing the collecting?

Dmask.1604

People are still on this old content? Jesuus... 
Anyways, here you go
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistward_armor

You usually get the pieces through the collection as a reward 😉
also be sure to chose full berserker stats on each piece because taht's the only valid way to go on rev unless you're condi which needs renegade specialization and viper stats. For more viable and valid rev builds go check out snowcrows. 

• Confused 5

9 minutes ago, Cynder.2509 said:

People are still on this old content? Jesuus... 
Anyways, here you go
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistward_armor

You usually get the pieces through the collection as a reward 😉
also be sure to chose full berserker stats on each piece because taht's the only valid way to go on rev unless you're condi which needs renegade specialization and viper stats. For more viable and valid rev builds go check out snowcrows. 

Cool, thanks a lot 🙂

Do I have to buy the gear somewhere after I complete the collection though?

I didn't get any chest or anything

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Dmask.1604 said:

Cool, thanks a lot 🙂

Do I have to buy the gear somewhere after I complete the collection though?

I didn't get any chest or anything

Read the kitten wiki article and click on the links for each collection. It's pretty self explanatory witha bit of research. That's what the wiki is actually for.
But since you're a new player as it seems, I give you a hint. 
You get the pieces after doing the collection for the corresponding piece (a chest should pop up on your left screen usually). If you didn't get them or accidenatlly deleted or sold them there's always the laurel vendor in each amjor city taht sells recipes for each piece once you unlocked the piece through the collection but lost it. Other solution in case it was bugged (sometimes achievement rewards from collections can be a bit buggy but it's rare) and you didn't get them you can also contact the support so they might restore the lost item. They're usually pretty quick when it comes to lost or misplaced items as far as I experienced. 
It might also be the case that you completed the collections on a different character and picked the rewards up. You can however port the pieces to the character you want to gear it with through the bank if the items aren't soulbound already.
In any case good luck

• Like 1
  • Confused 4