It's finished, I'm done, I'm sorry....

Luranni.9470

On 12/26/2021 at 3:30 PM, enkidu.5937 said:

...but now i know, its not snow, its finest salt, extracted and refined from innocent PvE daily roamers by the mighty perpetual Gankdara salt mill 🤗

Well... either you committed to high quality salt or you don't, there is no half-measures possible!

• Like 1

Happy new year.

Nice to see that there are still peeps who enjoy the game between all the „I have no content“ neanderthals.

i also listened to the full album after.

„they are here to save gandara then get names like sharidrama“. Omg LOL 😂

Edited by SlateSloan.3654
  • Haha 2

I can't say I agree with some of the language, but hell, was I laughing my *** off! 🤣

I will never be able to attack a [FLEE] again in my life -- I think I will be asking them for an autograph instead!

Watched all three Acts -- thanks for making me start this first day of the new year with a smile and some deep laughs. 😊This was super creative, awesome.

Edit: Did I hear some Amiga music modules there? I think I even recognized a game or two I used to play on it ("Barbarian", wasn't it?). 😍

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I can't say I agree with some of the language, but hell, was I laughing my *** off! 🤣

I will never be able to attack a [FLEE] again in my life -- I think I will be asking them for an autograph instead!

Watched all three Acts -- thanks for making me start this first day of the new year with a smile and some deep laughs. 😊This was super creative, awesome.

Edit: Did I hear some Amiga music modules there? I think I even recognized a game or two I used to play on it ("Barbarian", wasn't it?). 😍

❤️ I used Golden Axe music and sprites in Act II if that's what you mean? In the 8bit nightcap apocalypse bit.

PS: Maybe not pause to ask the butterfly for an autograph, just to be safe.... 😄

• Haha 1

Thanks for the entertainment, coming from Deso, same thing, no link, full server, thousands of inactive accounts which should be placed in a holding server if they haven't logged in the LAST 6 MONTHS, and Anet...on holiday while we are double teamed, by double linked servers, go figure. Great creativity, see you on the battlefield, and Happy New year to Gandara players

5 hours ago, MarkBecks.6453 said:

Thanks for the entertainment, coming from Deso, same thing, no link, full server, thousands of inactive accounts which should be placed in a holding server if they haven't logged in the LAST 6 MONTHS, and Anet...on holiday while we are double teamed, by double linked servers, go figure. Great creativity, see you on the battlefield, and Happy New year to Gandara players

Just to inform that inactive and pve players etc doesn't change if a server counts as full or not. It only counts "player hours in WvW".

• Before the July 28, 2015 update, a world population was determined by the population levels from across all game modes. Currently, only the WvW population determines the world population.

On topic: Well made video, nice work.

12 hours ago, Luranni.9470 said:

❤️ I used Golden Axe music and sprites in Act II if that's what you mean?

Oh right, "Golden Axe" was the name -- Gods, it must have been over 30 years since I last played that on my old Amiga. 😄

12 hours ago, Luranni.9470 said:

PS: Maybe not pause to ask the butterfly for an autograph, just to be safe.... 😄

Hah hah, thanks for the warning! 😋

Edited by Ashantara.8731