the bunker mes come back

messiah.1908

It could be interesting depending on how much barrier and how the leaps work in practice.

But even with Sword ambush, I can't help thining staff chrono spamming wells with low cooldown phase retreat and ileap will be better, especially if taking Chaos and traiting staff for protection on chaos armour.

@Curunen.8729 said:It could be interesting depending on how much barrier and how the leaps work in practice.

But even with Sword ambush, I can't help thining staff chrono spamming wells with low cooldown phase retreat and ileap will be better, especially if taking Chaos and traiting staff for protection on chaos armour.

Well Chrono can use Phaste retrat and ileap, but thats it for leap finishers. If we really talk about utilising the Weaver Rune, Mirrage can do this plenty of times better.Sword Ambush, Jaunt, Axe 3 are all new Leap finishers, which can be spammed in combination- > Jaunt, Ambush , ileap , ambush, axe 3, Jaunt, no barrier time-> axe 3 , swap restart.

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:It could be interesting depending on how much barrier and how the leaps work in practice.

Well Chrono can use Phaste retrat and ileap, but thats it for leap finishers. If we really talk about utilising the Weaver Rune, Mirrage can do this plenty of times better.Sword Ambush, Jaunt, Axe 3 are all new Leap finishers, which can be spammed in combination- > Jaunt, Ambush , ileap , ambush, axe 3, Jaunt, no barrier time-> axe 3 , swap restart.

Yeah true, mirage has more access to leap to proc the barrier - though how that compares with ethereal field spam of chrono and perma protection through traited staff I'm not sure.

Also still not sure if the barrier procs on comboing a leap finisher through a combo field or simply executing a leap. If it's the latter then sword ambush is godly.

@Curunen.8729 said:

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

Yeah true, mirage has more access to leap to proc the barrier - though how that compares with ethereal field spam of chrono and perma protection through traited staff I'm not sure.

Also still not sure if the barrier procs on comboing a leap finisher through a combo field or simply executing a leap. If it's the latter then sword ambush is godly.

Since mirrage can swap the axe for the staff and will only use axe 3 as leap, but gain staff 2 as leap, u can hold the perma protection, through chaos storm, traited chaosstorm+staff and maybe null field. Not as much Aether fields as chrono for sure, but i think enough.

Really depends on the usage of the rune as u said. If u dont need a combo field mirrage is 100% better. If u need a combo field, chrono could outperform the barrier uptime with alacraty and wells.

Archived