[NA] [PvE] Looking for a Casual Guild [PvE] [NA]

Zone: North America

Time Zone: Central Standard Time [UTC: -6]

Interested in: PvE

Commitment: Casual

Language: English, German

Chat Preference: Voice

Good day Every One

I'm looking a potential Guild to join, I have previously been hesitant to join a Guild as the thought of joining a guild showing up a couple of times and then simply disappear in to the ether seemed kind of odd to me but Guild Wars 2 is a Massive Multiplayer Game so I should probably try out the multiplayer part of the game. That being said I am an "adult" and have bills to pay so I have only a limited time i can dedicate to gaming and I'm definitely not spending it all on GW2 so I'm looking for a kind of guild where I can occasionally pop in and have some people around, mostly I'm interested in the PvE part of the game but would not mind occasionally messing about in PvP or WvW just for the hell of it. As far the communication is concerned I'm fluent in both English and German and would much rather have some form of voice chat if possible, I can deal withe text but find it cumbersome as I'm a rather slow at typing and have horrible spelling.

Cheers and happy New Years

Us too!

Shrieking Quokkas is a smaller guild started by a couple of Aussies though we seem to have more people in the US/Canada timezones the general feel as a result is fairly laid back and happy for you to just do it your way.  If you only have a couple of days to jump in and say Hi then that's fine with us.

We're not Raiding because quite simply so far not enough interested people and nobody has wanted to start it up but it's not off the table if someone can put a Raid group together.
A few WvW and PvP but again we don't have dedicated teams at this stage. Mostly I think that like you we're Adults with lives and sometimes a definite lack of time.

We are very happy to help people, toss around the group and we'll even tag along to lend a hand with something that's giving you trouble. There is a small group who like voice chat which is a great space to toss about those ideas I mentioned given with any group you get a variety of opinions.

We operate on the theory that as an Adult you can decide for yourself what works, there are no heavy requirements to join, no forms to fill out and no interviews unless you count an invite to Discord so you can see what you think of us.

We're happy for members to invite to the guild without having to ask 'permission' from an officer and we also don't mind if someone wants to run an event or activity because that just adds to the fun.

Feel free to check out our Discord, come meet us and see if you'd like to add us to your Guild list.

As for why Quokkas if you aren't aware just jump in and ask us and we'll explain 🙂

This Discord Link could self destruct at any time at the whim of Discord. Please message me if it doesn't work https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX

• 3 weeks later...

Homeless Owls [howl] is a [NA] guild that would love to see you in it! We're a semi-casual, tight-knit, newer group of on average 25-35 year-olds running on general EST times. We frequently do content on strikes, world bosses, fractals, dungeons, and raid training- while also dabbling a little bit in PvP and WvW on the side as well. We welcome players of any experience. Discord is a requirement, and participation in events when you're available is encouraged, as we're a pretty active group!

[howl] Casual-Semi Casual // Discord required // Friendly and growing // Active // Helpful // PvX, Raids, Strikes, Dungeons, and More // Weekly activities // 18+ //

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/107255-na-homeless-owls-howl-semi-casual-lf-players/?tab=comments#comment-1554095

Our guild is very casual and adult only. We have plenty of weekly events you can jump into, and little to no activity requirements. If you have an interested in learning some introductory end-game content, or just running around in open world to get some things done, we've got people behind it all. We do have an age 30+ requirement to join, so please keep that in mind 😉 

Tyrs Paladium would like to have you! We are an enforced no drama 30+ adult guild. Casual is king with us, teamwork and enjoyment are a focus point. NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND. We are a mid sized guild, but keep everyone close. Everyone knows everyone in Tyrs!

If you're interested in joining, see below! 

Do some research on us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125043/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild-na-tyrs

Fill out an application here: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318