How to break the rev thief engi roamer meta

or you mean shave thief/rev sustain by 50% and buff their damage by 20% and remove aoe potentials and add cast time and animation to teleports so they can truly be high risk high reward ganker.

so no sidenoder holding 1v2 easily, but can still punish a bad gank.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, felix.2386 said:

or you mean shave thief/rev sustain by 50% and buff their damage by 20% and remove aoe potentials and add cast time and animation to teleports so they can truly be high risk high reward ganker.

Sounds like recipe for 3x Holo teams 🙃

• Like 2

On 1/3/2022 at 5:14 AM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Don't forget tap lich (and adjust its cd/spread some damage to other skills because they are missing a go to elite), then I'm okay with this. 

Im really tired of watching necro get buffed, then nerfed and left with skills that are objectively worse because anet rips out the traits that reduce their cds, when you could just buff dd ele, chronomancer (not to video culling phantasm levels please.  Damage oriented) and warrior (zerker and hammer, spellbreaker is fine) and have those counterbalance/get people hyped to use them.

Then maybe we can make mallyx/ corruption not a bad selection once the dust settles.

4 minutes ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

A power necro, traited and specced to do dps should be able to do high damage on lich because they are glassy and can easily get downed while on lich form. Now a core carrion necro doing high dps on lich is a bit too much. 

Now when I do play necro, I play high dps glass reaper and even then, I use the shout for my elite coz... i dont know, I feel cheap and cheesy whenever I pop lich form and I feel brain cells dying. 

^ How I truly feel about Lich form

On 1/3/2022 at 2:54 PM, felix.2386 said:

"Shave thief sustain by 50%", wtkitten would be that? You would kill thieves by just thinking? Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, anjo.6143 said:

1) You dont need to kill it

Correction: you can't kill it so it's useless to even try. Which is why thief cannot get more damage (something most Thief mains seem to desire).

2) If the thief stays and u dont kill it, it is a l2p issue. Because it is easy

Edited by agrippastrilemma.8741
  • Confused 1