It is official, Warrior is the worst class in PVP in gw2

JinONplay.8905

The hard Nerf on CC (even it was long time ago) had made warrior extremely weak at anything when it comes to competitive PVP, and i really don't see Anet Reviving the warrior ever. It has become the most frustrating class to use in PVP because of it's extremely clanky movements, underwhelming damage and outclassed by every other classes and it has no definitely role. Anet has made warrior a "survivalist" meaning it has more HP and armor than the rest of the classes but if it's so frustrating to use either way the role is just not worth playing.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Well...

In PvE, we are a walking banner.

In WvW, we are a walking WoD.

In PvP, we are a walking joke.

Sounds like a walking joke in all game modes to me.

Now increase damage output by 15% across the board on warrior and it's self sustain by 15% along with some traitline and weapon reworks then warrior would be on par with the other classes. Please no more might, that doesn't help when you can already might cap easily.

Also mount banners on the back. Make WoD follow the warrior for 5s after the cast, reduce the cast to 3/4s. No channeling anymore.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

yall catch up so late, i still remember certain individual half to a year ago saying he reckting people in wvw with his big boy killshot etc and disagreed with me, now saying the samething.

warrior been joke for so long, even with healbreaker, i knew warrior was a joke, because warrior is a joke in the core, in mechanics, even with healbreaker being meta for 2 months, it is not because warrior class is good, it is because the certain skill were overtuned and op in general scale of things. without overtuned numbers, warrior will never be demanded, will never be played in high end pvp, because its overall skills are bad and 2012-ish.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

yall catch up so late, i still remember certain individual half to a year ago saying he reckting people in wvw with his big boy killshot etc and disagreed with me, now saying the samething.

warrior been joke for so long, even with healbreaker, i knew warrior was a joke, because warrior is a joke in the core, in mechanics, even with healbreaker being meta for 2 months, it is not because warrior class is good, it is because the certain skill were overtuned and op in general scale of things. without overtuned numbers, warrior will never be demanded, will never be played in high end pvp, because its overall skills are bad and 2012-ish.

And to that anet give us the biggest joke answer of this game

THE BLADESWORN 

This e-spec is  a clunkfest (even if it's a unfinished beta  form) serously put it against any  e-spec  and judge it , can it only compete with any ? ( e-spec infigthing  for war, berserker vs bladesworn for dps meta is already a disgrace )

Edited by DemonCrypto.6792
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, DemonCrypto.6792 said:

And to that anet give us the biggest joke answer of this game

THE BLADESWORN 

This e-spec is  a clunkfest (even if it's a unfinished beta  form) serously put it against any  e-spec  and judge it , can it only compete with any ? ( e-spec infigthing  for war, berserker vs bladesworn for dps meta is already a disgrace )

Honestly, I think the most enjoyable espec I played in the betas might’ve been harbinger (didn’t play it in the second beta though). If Blade doesn’t have some of the key fixes it desperately needs, I may switch to a necro main (again).

1 hour ago, oscuro.9720 said:

Honestly, I think the most enjoyable espec I played in the betas might’ve been harbinger (didn’t play it in the second beta though). If Blade doesn’t have some of the key fixes it desperately needs, I may switch to a necro main (again).

Yeah, I doubt I will play bladesworn much, if at all, if it stays in it's current state. Hopefully they don't wreck core, Berserker, and SpB in the ensuing balance passes...I still have a lot of fun on those.

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I lold with harbinger on beta 1. Convinced me to make HOPE. Now my engi and thief are pew-pewing until EoD comes out.

Who knows, maybe you’ll have a HOPE in the main hand of your warrior and be pew pewing your way to victory on Blade ;) 

Warrior was still good for awhile after the CC nerfs. 
Warrior truly died when Resistance was changed and Resolution was implemented. 

Now Condis well and truly dominate the competitive scene and anything without back to back cleanses can't compete anymore. 

No matter how well you uptime your Resolution, you are still eating tons of damage you can't remove from yourself, while your enemy just has to dance around you and sustain. And Warrior of all classes have a really tough time upkeeping Resolution. 

Edited by Yasai.3549
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, RiyazGuerra.9203 said:

I hate how the other servers all target me first because they know my gunflame is squishy as fark.

People see rifle and shudder at the thought of 10k damage received. Also Rifle will put 22 stacks of Vuln and immobilize on them and that is a death sentence if your teammates are paying attention.

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910

2 hours ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

Why would you play gunflame warrior while DE exist? DE is just better.

Because it's more manly. 
DE : Stealth Roll Stealth Roll Shoot Pew Pew Pew I'm soooo good and not carried by the fact my class is broken or anything
Gunflame : Walks up > loads shot > fires > you die or I die > welcome to the Thunderdome. 

• Like 2

I remember in Hot when our Guild encountered another Guild in WvW who played like 15 Gunflame warriors in a 25 man group. 

First reaction: Dafuk is that? 

" One Guard casually places a Reflect Wall between us before the fight even starts." 

Second reaction: And why are they already dead? 

Never seen them again after. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, captrowdy.9561 said:

Are we playing the same game? I do fine on spellbreaker and see tons in WvW and spvp. If they sucked that bad wouldn’t no one be playing them?

When I was still playing, you had at most 2 warriors on 60 people in Wvw. Mostly none. 

Roaming was 0 warriors for months. Which is understandable when other classes are way better. 

In PvE its just banner Warrior in raids. 

Warrior sucks in Openworld because no good AoEs for MoB tagging. 

When was the last time we have seen a Warrior in high end PvP? 

And we had no balance patch since then. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, captrowdy.9561 said:

Are we playing the same game? I do fine on spellbreaker and see tons in WvW and spvp. If they sucked that bad wouldn’t no one be playing them?

Lol yesterday  I was roaming EB all day and it happened to be an active one, with like perma queue.

Needless to say I was the only warrior roamer I saw (roam on Berserker), with the occassional 3 Zerg SpBs.

Cloud fights in outer SM or skirmishes between the keeps and SM were crowded as kitten and it was mostly necros, Soulbeasts way more thieves, and well all professions but warriors. To find a warrior roamer you either find: 1) level 60 to 80 new player trying WvW with some metabattle or their own build (dies quickly), or dedicated warrior Mains (me and others) who play as warrior simple as that. There is nothing that makes warrior desirable by your normal person or other class main. Nothing.

I saw Soulbeasts swoop into the enemy zergs (good players ngl) and down people and safely kite outside of them. I with 5k toughness on stunbreak entered the zerg with shield stance, strook a quarter of hundred blades and left. That's assuming you run some roaming build not "Ugh run full zerk Berserker and down the entire zerg in 1 arc divider kekw noob". 

TLDR: delete stances and banners and give us proper skills that won't hold us back and be as simpleminded as they are.

• 2 weeks later...