What do you like about WvW?

hatebreeder.8316

The rewards. I only play these modies for the reward tracks, because I don't feel like doing story achievements where I have to listen to boring dialogues over and over again if I don't achieve them the first time. Especially in wvw where you just have to hold up your points and otherwise stand afk at the spawn, with boosters its stupidly easy and fast.

• Like 2

Nothing, really. I'm too crap at the game to be of any use to anyone and I generally don't enjoy the mode.

I guess it's pretty good for getting elite specs for your alts without doing any expansion content "out of order" because you accumulate those heroic notary things or whatever they're called very quickly and then you can just spend them on your alts.

6 hours ago, Ariurotl.3718 said:

Nothing, really. I'm too crap at the game to be of any use to anyone and I generally don't enjoy the mode.

I guess it's pretty good for getting elite specs for your alts without doing any expansion content "out of order" because you accumulate those heroic notary things or whatever they're called very quickly and then you can just spend them on your alts.

Best thing about WvW, nobody is useless. Even the worst player can carry supply.

• Like 2

The inability of any Guild or group to shut me out, because my "rank" was too low.  Like Hall of Heroes in GW1.  Hated Hall of Heroes in GW1..."you must be rank 6 to be part of our group"  You couldn't get to rank 6 because you had to already be ranked...and you couldn't get rank unless you were in with the groups.  You can run with groups, without having to be part of the group.  So, all those hidden tag groups doesn't mean nothing.  You can just run right beside them, and they couldn't stop you.  Unlike PvP where they can get very exclusive on who they want to party up with in spvp.

I Loves WvW.