[NA] LFG for fractals and/or raids

Rhatha.2376

I've been getting back into GW2 after a long break, and am looking to find consistent groups to make the daily fractals smoother and maybe get back into raids.  I'm more or less comfortably doing T4+Recs, on scourge (most comfortable) and cele HB (newer).  I haven't tried CMs but would like to learn, nightmare doesn't look too bad though the other two may take some work.

Raiding wise I've finished one set of leg. armor entirely via a training discord some time ago.  For the HoT raids, I have killed but am not super comfortable with the end bosses, and am pretty confident in the rest.  PoF raids I haven't touched and would need to learn.  For raids, I would prefer a dps or dps/boon support while learning, likely scourge/reaper but I have most profs set up so could potentially look into banners, cfb, or other things.

Schedule wise, I'm usually busy Tues evening, Sat evening, and Sun afternoon.  I'd prefer a single day for raids but can consider other schedules if the group sounds like a good fit.  For fractals, right around reset is a good time.  Generally can fit in M, Wed, Th, Fri, and Sun 5-10 CT, Sat morning until 4 CT.

If you know a guild or other group for either or both of these, please get in touch, Rhatha.2376 in game.  Thanks!

Edited by Rhatha.2376

• Rhatha.2376 changed the title to [NA] LFG for fractals and/or raids