The [run] build

solemn.9670

6 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

If celestial gets nerfed, weavers will have to back to this.

Ah I hear you but honestly I'm so tired of condi builds in general. If I only cared about winning I'd just play condi in PvP, but I really just want to enjoy myself and have a good time in WvW, so the riskier and 'off-meta' the better 😸

• Like 2

You would think tempest would do this better though vigor healing its endures as well as more stun brakes but i guess the pure power creep of weaver barrier realty puts it on top. Anet realty did not think it though with the elite spec balancing with in the class it comes from.

Cool build i must say any thoughts on ruining a non FA version? Maybe an arcain version where you can have some group support though reg clears?

1 hour ago, Jski.6180 said:

You would think tempest would do this better though vigor healing its endures as well as more stun brakes but i guess the pure power creep of weaver barrier realty puts it on top. Anet realty did not think it though with the elite spec balancing with in the class it comes from.

Cool build i must say any thoughts on ruining a non FA version? Maybe an arcain version where you can have some group support though reg clears?

I think this build would work great with tempest but I just haven't got around to trying it, weaver certainly has some unique advantages though (sword mainhand being the biggest, I know tempest dagger would still be extremely/sometimes even more mobile but sword is its own unique beast)

Non-fa well, no because then it's really just an entirely different build/type of build at that point. You could switch water for fire (2/2/2) and keep air, switch mistform for arcane shield and that's a great build I've tried too (have a video on it as well on my channel, can grab it for you if you're curious)

But the air traitline is pretty crucial for what this build is meant to accomplish

It's kind of the gw2 equivalent of a boom-and-zoom energy fighter plane in world war 2 (just Google those terms if curious+unfamiliar, it's really cool stuff imo anyway). Supposed to dive in at high speed, do a crapload of damage, mistform the downie and zoom away, come back and kill another etc..

Thankfully waters soothing mist and aoe heal on attune heals with allies being around as-is but generally speaking it's a selfish build and should remain selfish imo 

Oh wow I've been sleeping on speed runes this whole time I can't even believe it

+1 thank you I need to try some speed rune builds without air traitline next lol

Last time I tried speed runes I didn't think it did that much in combat, well, I either remembered wrong or they changed it at some point, it's very fast lol

7 minutes ago, Sunshine.5014 said:

A Rune set is more powerful than an Ele *Grandmaster* trait. The expensive price of the rune shows how many people agree with that evaluation.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_Speed

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Woven_Stride

Can we buff Ele traits instead?

I WISH! Or at least bring it up to the same level.

• Like 1