Dry Top - Zephyr's Accent - reward refused

Hi,

I have been in contact with GM from support about this and they have sugguested that I post about this in here.

Dry Top - Zephyrs Accent ... I have jumped up this puzzle for weeks now with the same char. With, without the use of aspects. The first time I jumped up the award, the purple medal, was shown and I thought great only to jump into the haystack and I got this. Seems that wasn't it. The goggle dive into the ravine is awarded. After mailing with support they sugguested I post about it and send in a bug report. Anyone have an idea why?

Greets

47 minutes ago, Coerce.3791 said:

Hi,

I have been in contact with GM from support about this and they have sugguested that I post about this in here.

Dry Top - Zephyrs Accent ... I have jumped up this puzzle for weeks now with the same char. With, without the use of aspects. The first time I jumped up the award, the purple medal, was shown and I thought great only to jump into the haystack and I got this. Seems that wasn't it. The goggle dive into the ravine is awarded. After mailing with support they sugguested I post about it and send in a bug report. Anyone have an idea why?

Greets

Hi,

just to be sure, you did it in the story instance and not on the normal map?