EoD Celestial bump

Relots.6439

I've been looking all over for a full list of traits and skills, but I guess I'll ask here. 

I didn't toy around in the beta much, but with my EoD purchase, I got a free lvl80 booster. 

I'm an alt-aholic and I have plenty of characters, but I figure I might as well use this new character slot and bump on whatever would benefit the most for celestial gear. 

Do any of the NEW specs look like they might benefit the most from cele gear?

• Like 1

Harbinger would make good use of it, Vindicator and Specter probably good too depending on how they tweak the classes on release.

Catalyst has a trait that increases all their stats by a flat percentage per stack, so they'll be able to make good use of Cele stats. Whether its a play style you like is a different story though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Harbinger would make good use of it, Vindicator and Specter probably good too depending on how they tweak the classes on release.

Vindicator has barely any source of condition damage, That alone means wasting a lot of stat points in a spec which is mostly a power spec with poor boon access (which is another source of lack of efficiency: boon duration performs poorly if you don't have boons to enhance).  Also a celestial vindicatour would have to compete vs celestial Renegade or Celestial Herald: good luck with that.

20 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

Vindicator has barely any source of condition damage, That alone means wasting a lot of stat points in a spec which is mostly a power spec with poor boon access (which is another source of lack of efficiency: boon duration performs poorly if you don't have boons to enhance).  Also a celestial vindicatour would have to compete vs celestial Renegade or Celestial Herald: good luck with that.

Vindicator is still a rev, and revs can still do condi. Besides, so long as you can leverage 6 of the stats on cele then it is worth it. The expertise will enhance the non damaging condis, the boon duration will buff boons, the vitality and toughness will make you tanky, and then the offensive stats you want to use will be there.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

Depends on the legends you use. Herald is also not condi dps but has a 30k condi bench. 

Why cele Vindicator has to compete with cele renegade if cele herald cant compete with cele renegade? Nothing of herald can compete with renegade atm. Vindicator can at least compete with renegade power dps atm.

Alliance stance also has torment on elite skill and burning on an utility skill. 

Vindicator also has boons on Alliance stance and in traits. 

The cele stats are all used on Vindicator.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 7:42 AM, Relots.6439 said:

I've been looking all over for a full list of traits and skills, but I guess I'll ask here. 

I didn't toy around in the beta much, but with my EoD purchase, I got a free lvl80 booster. 

I'm an alt-aholic and I have plenty of characters, but I figure I might as well use this new character slot and bump on whatever would benefit the most for celestial gear. 

Do any of the NEW specs look like they might benefit the most from cele gear?

I think Harbinger is your best bet for having the most benefit from a Celestial Gear. 
1. You get a combo a condition and boons. 
2. Lots of strike damage potential from the Harb Shroud. 

3. You need the combo of Healing, Vit, and Toughness for survivability because of lack of Shroud Health Bar. 

5 hours ago, Zacchary.6183 said:

You could say Cele will work on specter, but specter healing power scaling (save for barrier) is trash in line with the rest of the spec. Thankfully you won't need it much because barrier application is insane and its biggest heal scales with vitality.

So... celestial works better than most?