Good server to move to ? EU.

Caedmon.6798

Currenly on FSP since 2012,never switched servers. But im done with em now,it's been terrible for over a month now. They dont fight unless they outmann the otherside 3on1. They dont know what scouting is neither,and most of them usually insta die vs a proper comp,its getting tiresome now and when giving them advice you get some childish bs back. What's a good server to move too thats not completely overstacked but does know how to fight/scout/roam ?

Edited by Caedmon.6798
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Caedmon.6798 said:

it's been terrible for over a month now.

Its easy to mistake months for years when they all play the same. But hey, one servers loss is another servers gain, I guess. Transfering the week of world restructure testing might be a little awkward though.

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Its easy to mistake months for years when they all play the same. But hey, one servers loss is another servers gain, I guess. Transfering the week of world restructure testing might be a little awkward though.

Read above,if you can't recommend a server why even reply ? It was a simple question.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

36 minutes ago, Caedmon.6798 said:

Read above,if you can't recommend a server why even reply ? It was a simple question.

A simple question would just have been "can you recommend an EU server to move to". Your post was honestly quite a fair bit more than that. But I dont know. Augery Rock? Only available primary world in T1 since Fissure of WoE and Riverside are full. It has to be good then.

5 hours ago, Caedmon.6798 said:

They dont fight unless they outmann the otherside 3on1

This was also my experience when I was on Surmia and linked to Shiverpeaks. No activity if there isn't a commander giving orders, no defense at all. Just people watching from afar and waiting to capture undefended structures. This notorious guild that I won't mane doesn't help either. I heard Shiverpeaks was once a very competent server, but during the month I was there I just saw a PvE server with very low activity.

I recommend you to wait until the next week when the next beta arrives. Don't pick a guild and just get into whatever alliance the system assigns you to. Take that week to meet other people, to learn about other guilds and to gather information about the situation of other servers. You have a full week to do this and then, once you return to Shiverpeaks, make your move towards whatever you find more fun (servers, friends or guilds met during the beta).

EDIT: Beta starts this Friday so it isn't even a week of waiting.

Edited by Telgum.6071
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Every server will have a pitfall every now and then. I never moved servers but I have a few alt accounts on both na/eu and this cycle is all over the place and happens with quite some regularity, especially so during a relinks or certain matchup. I don't know where on eu you could go that would suit your timezone or playstyle without being on opposite sides of the spectrum (in terms of stacked/non-stacked or people willing to fight/scout/defend). What timezone you play?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

This was also my experience when I was on Surmia and linked to Shiverpeaks. No activity if there isn't a commander giving orders, no defense at all. Just people watching from afar and waiting to capture undefended structures. This notorious guild that I won't mane doesn't help either. I heard Shiverpeaks was once a very competent server, but during the month I was there I just saw a PvE server with very low activity.

I recommend you to wait until the next week when the next beta arrives. Don't pick a guild and just get into whatever alliance the system assigns you to. Take that week to meet other people, to learn about other guilds and to gather information about the situation of other servers. You have a full week to do this and then, once you return to Shiverpeaks, make your move towards whatever you find more fun (servers, friends or guilds met during the beta).

EDIT: Beta starts this Friday so it isn't even a week of waiting.

Thanks that sounds like a good idea actually, will wait for now.

I can recommend Gunnars Hold. Its currently linked to FoW. Tons of players all the time and alot of roamers that scout every movement of zergs. VERY rarely can the enemys attack anything without some nerds spamming the mapchat about it 😄

unfortunately we (FoW included) dont have alot of open commanders.. mostly its just ALOT of roamers. but its fun af^^ Best feeling when 6 roamers circling a 15+ zerg and they actually manage to win that engagement.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I can recommend Gunnars Hold. Its currently linked to FoW. Tons of players all the time and alot of roamers that scout every movement of zergs. VERY rarely can the enemys attack anything without some nerds spamming the mapchat about it 😄

unfortunately we (FoW included) dont have alot of open commanders.. mostly its just ALOT of roamers. but its fun af^^ Best feeling when 6 roamers circling a 15+ zerg and they actually manage to win that engagement.

This is a tricky situation because we are overstacked. Once the relink happens, things will surely change and is unlikely either FoW and GH will be as strong as they are now.

The bandwagon says Gunnar's and FoW. For how long will that remain the case is unknown tho. FSP has been in deep kitten since the summer rly, especially after the consecutive French Server links that started happening last spring. It's decline was expected. 

In any case, unless alliances release soon, I'm seeing myself leaving too. Deso has been attracting FSP alts for a long time now, so may as well keep that in mind, in case the FoW bandwagon ends  abruptly Caedmon.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2022 at 5:11 PM, Caedmon.6798 said:

Currenly on FSP since 2012,never switched servers. But im done with em now,it's been terrible for over a month now. They dont fight unless they outmann the otherside 3on1. They dont know what scouting is neither,and most of them usually insta die vs a proper comp,its getting tiresome now and when giving them advice you get some childish bs back. What's a good server to move too thats not completely overstacked but does know how to fight/scout/roam ?

Caedmon, you will always be an FSP legend! I love you bro!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

In any case, unless alliances release soon, I'm seeing myself leaving too. Deso has been attracting FSP alts for a long time now, so may as well keep that in mind, in case the FoW bandwagon ends  abruptly Caedmon.

Not only Deso! Gandara, Seafairies, Piken. I mean, for goodness sake, S**** (a certain well known  pug farm commander) even has an alt on Underworld!

WvW RN - "Which server has a known commander? OK, I play on that alt account to blob up, farm helpless pugs, PPT, and have zero content because the most active players are stacked on one server! Much fun!"

Hopefully alliances will fix this total mess, but I fear these same players will just park their alts in different alliances as well for zero content.

Edited by Hellbound.5610
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

either GH or, maybe even and, FoW will just die with the next relink. they are overstacked as hell, after all the bandwagonleechers moved after the strong players there.

btw, sofar i saw nothing special from them. i logged a few times into my RoF account, u guys basically blob down puggroups lol.

besides, 15 players are no zerg, by no defintion lmfao.  15-25 may be even just guildgroups, 25-40 may be called zerg, 40-60 are blobs then. roamers are usually pretty much not useful against bigger groups. i cannot confirm your heroic description by any means. far smaller groups only win, if the bigger ones are totally casual or new to the game.

at a bigger scale, 15-20~, guildraids on voice therefore, u can really wipe mediocre groups up to blobsize 45~ . but that isn't the generic thing. fow+gh are just grossly overstacked, due to some weird guild leaders' decisions.

so go to FoW or GH, please. at least one of them will end up with a totally messed up roster again within a few weeks - the eternal cycle. and then, don't cry please if it all goes to dust again. ideally, there would be 3 stacked servers and those NOT linked with each other, obviously. so the bandwagoners have to split up as well.

this situation is the linking systems' fault, it happened too many years, players are kinda used to it. alliances are the only possiblity to break through it.

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I will hold on for now and see what happens after Alliance will go up again.

@Kamikharzeeh, I know it happens alot,It used to happen every year once atleast where people started bandwagoning for w/e reason. But on FSP it's been going on for quite some months now,and it just keeps getting worse. Ive never switched server since the date I mentioned. But I do want to have fun and good fights when i log in which happen very rarely atm at the time I play and just not having much fun in general anymore ( I can name dozens of reasons but i dont wanna nag too much ). Roaming also kind of died out completely which is a shame.

Edited by Caedmon.6798