Release date for EoD [Merged]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not about the risk of ANET going under, it's about normalizing a garbage business tactic. Would you pay full price for a car that you absolutely could not drive for at least six months?

You really shouldn't pre-purchase. Don't give them money for something that doesn't even have a confirmed release date yet. The fact that there is STILL no release date when we're a little over 2 week

Are you telling me you have forked over tens of thousands of dollars for a car that isn't available to the market yet and you're okay with giving said money to some dealership that has other cars on t

2 hours ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

it is also a very funny date of 22/2/22 (or 2/22/22 if you are using wrong date format :P)

I have no idea guys... just saying that a countdown clock did exist for a while, on a webpage fully designed, detailed for EoD, on a reputable website hosted by an ArenaNet affiliate. I don't imagine that they chose that date on their own. 

They removed the page after it had been up for sometime, again I imagine at ArenaNet's direction, i.e., I'm guessing the date wasn't as firm as initially thought to be, but that it's still a possibility. 

Mind you, I'm still hoping for dwarves, just so you know where my mindset is at... 🤷‍♀️

10 minutes ago, Stelawrat.6589 said:

I have no idea guys... just saying that a countdown clock did exist for a while, on a webpage fully designed, detailed for EoD, on a reputable website hosted by an ArenaNet affiliate. I don't imagine that they chose that date on their own. 

They removed the page after it had been up for sometime, again I imagine at ArenaNet's direction, i.e., I'm guessing the date wasn't as firm as initially thought to be, but that it's still a possibility. 

Mind you, I'm still hoping for dwarves, just so you know where my mindset is at... 🤷‍♀️

Here's a countdown: https://thatshaman.com/tools/eod/

You can find another here: https://gw2efficiency.com/

Alas, they predict different dates. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1