[EU] Rebellicious <RBL> is recruiting older gamers | 30+ | PvX |

Silverfauve.4801

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am returning veteran player to GW2. I have played all the expansion thus far and i am looking to try some Shing Jea Island missions with someone.

Also i am currently 30 years old gamer as well. I guess you are searching for old school gamers for your community, but why exactly 30+ years?

Edited by Vino.7923

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would like to join please if you would have me? 🙂

Have been playing GW2 for about a year now with a friend, and would like to get involved a bit more with a friendly community for some Strikes, Fractuals, WvW or anything to help out 🙂

• 1 month later...

There are usually events for GW2 going on during the weekend. But keep in mind that our events are always player-driven. That means that our members don’t look to the officers to organize anything but are in charge of their own fun and gaming experience. Our Discord server is set up with an events channel that everybody can use. The member becomes the organizer and is responsible for the activity. Other members can sign up for the event. So whether you want to run a weekly high end raid or just look for a one time party to clear some content: the power is yours.

As for voice chat, it depends. Usually when events are going on, members will find each other on voice chat. Also, if you just want to chat, just ask in game if people want to join or just hop in The Rebels Pub. In general you won't be there alone for long. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Rebellicious is an international gaming community for 30plussers and was founded on April 8, 2016.  We play mainly MMORPG’s on European game servers and are about 350 members strong (and still counting). We currently have a small chapter in Guild Wars 2 and are looking to grow. We are on Gandara but you can join us from any world in the EU.

In Rebellicious we like to do things our own way. You will not find us racing to the highest level or eating through new content in a day or two. Instead we enjoy, explore and evolve in our own pace. We strive to be a non-hierarchical and easy going community. And we even encourage our members to have a real life. We are looking for the type gamer that embraces the community as their virtual home, adopts his fellow members as new best friends and is motivated to stick around for a long time. We expect you to be the proud owner of a decent English vocabulary that does not include excessive swearing and cursing. We don’t have a level requirement and welcome both new and experienced players.
We do have an age requirement of 30+. We are a community of older gamers and the majority of us are in their forties, fifties, sixties and seventies.

For more information and applications, please visit our website: https://www.rebellicious.eu/
You also can apply directly on our discord server: https://discord.gg/rebellicious or server ID: