EU Beta Reset broken

Looks like the game wasn't able to put every player on teams properly.

The team name of our selected guild is "12,204" and we can't get into WvW at all. activating a portal, or opening the first tab in wvw panel only yield errors messsages. Match overview only shows "blue", "red", and "green" as team names.

• Haha 1

another master work of the gw2 devs as always, we have between 5 and 10 players, vs 3 mega blobs from 1 of the other servers. while the other enemy server seem to have the same 1-10 players that our server has.

every single objective in wvw belongs to the server with 3 mega blobs. 

just wow 

Edited by Jorgas.9713
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I was able to get in, on Griffonfall, but we seem to have almost no enemy players.

We're matched against Seven Pines and Titan's Staircase and we've been able to turn all 3 borderlands fully blue and EB isn't far behind (I think there's a few enemies there). Titan's Staircase was briefly able to claim a couple of camps, but they seem to have 2-3 players maximum on each map.

(In case anyone's wondering it's not fun. Most people have just gone afk or left because there's nothing to do.)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Worrbinpike.2957 said:

Arenat this is utter garbage....end the kitten.

I have choosed my alliance guild on tuesday. today i was looking at it and noone was choosed.

Now i'm on Titane's staircase with just 8 people, red seems the same.

I should be on stonefall

Look at the sticky on this forum, there might be hope for you 🙂 

• Haha 1