EU Beta Reset broken

During the first beta, support intervention to reset the beta was almost immediate. Today, however, after 1 hour of beta, no intervention by the support. Apparently it means that we are the only ones who cannot participate in WvW, or who are on servers without players. A further justification is that all support is on vacation for this weekend :classic_sad: I continue to be on server 12,111 and cannot join WvW :classic_huh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Master Childman.2135 said:

During the first beta, support intervention to reset the beta was almost immediate. Today, however, after 1 hour of beta, no intervention by the support. Apparently it means that we are the only ones who cannot participate in WvW, or who are on servers without players. A further justification is that all support is on vacation for this weekend :classic_sad: I continue to be on server 12,111 and cannot join WvW :classic_huh:

Did you see the post saying it's fixed now and to restart the game if you can't get into WvW?

There's certainly a lot more red and green team players in the game now, and they're rapidly re-taking objectives.

• Haha 1

I was able to play earlier (on Griffonfall), then I logged off for a while to have dinner and now I can't get back in.

When I first look at the Mist War menu all the maps are locked and it tells me to select a team. After I go to the Restructuring tab and confirm my guild is still selected (this one shows we're on Fortune's Vale) it won't let me go back to the Mist War tab, telling me it's not available from dungeons or overflow maps (I'm currently in Divinity's Reach).

I've tried shutting the game down and logging back in and that didn't help.

Edit: I choose Fortune's Vale from the list below my guilds and now it's letting me queue for a WvW map.

Edited by Danikat.8537
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Same bug as the last beta...
•    Your assigned team: Thornwatch
•    Your original home shard: Elona Reach
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Alliance Of Elona[AoE] (before deadline)
•    A description of the issue: Placed on Thornwatch instead of Skrittsburgh

and non of my other guilds are on that team

• Haha 1

• ArenaNet Staff
2 hours ago, serenity.2307 said:

Still not working here too, although my Team got a name now instead of just a random number, I cannot join WvW because there is no matchup.

2 hours ago, Lauradana.8952 said:

Restarted the game a few times and still nada cannot join any map, am still in the 12,204 team what ever that may be..........

2 hours ago, Zero.4036 said:

SAme problem 12.204 Seven Pines and everyone in my guild got in but me and this guild has over 60 poeple. just fix this do it manualy take the names and drop in the right server, lets go ANet

1 hour ago, Kane Dreloran.6198 said:

Same for me, can't join WvW, even after several restarts.

1 hour ago, Evilz King Ryan.4827 said:

Same for me i should be in titan's staircase  but well  cant join and i am in assigned team 12,202

30 minutes ago, wkkw.7293 said:

same problem here 😞 I got assigned to 12204 team and can't even access the WvW tab, additionally on alt account everything is working fine, which kinda sucks  

22 minutes ago, Delta.6274 said:

i have the same Problem, i get the error message 1024:9:17:4971:101 when i try to use the gates or portals the the Borderlands

We just rolled out a fix that should address your issues. Please close the game, restart, and try to join WvW. Let me know what happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ArenaNet Staff
25 minutes ago, Zok.4956 said:

Some of my guildmates (they chose a different WvW guild than me) still can not enter WvW maps (its locked) and the name of the server of their WvW guild in the WvW panel is "unknown".

Can you reply back with their in-game display names so we can take a look? Example: Josh Davis.7865

• Haha 1