Squad people are displayed as outside squad on map

And some people are even reporting not seeing them on map.

I don't know if this is related but when hovering on squad people I see some of them as located in other WvW maps (not the names that are amongst the 3 generated one I am with), even if they are on the same map instance as I am.

Edited by Colin.4568
  • Haha 1

There is an exploit some guilds are doing to hop to the "enemies" server/ team so basically they can switch worlds from one day to the next. This might also be related to the reque problem some players are having. If they get instaqued because the server is not accounting for these players using the exploit??

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Haha 1
On 1/15/2022 at 2:30 AM, Josh Davis.7865 said:

Weird. Mind sharing a screenshot of the issue if you see it again?

I don't have a screenshot, but did encounter this issue when we were playing yesterday. My daughter and I were in a party, duo-roaming wvw. We usually are on different servers (her account is on Elona Reach, while mine is on Drakkar Lake), but choose the same guild for beta, so ended up on the same team (Silent Woods EU).

Issues we noticed:

• guild menu showed two different desert borderland names as our locations while we were standing next to each other on the red map
  • we didn't see each other as blue (party) dots on the minimap, just as regular green ones, despite being in party (and having proper blue nameplates)
  • Haha 1