Known Issue: Players being placed on the incorrect team

• What team were you placed on? Dragon's Watch yesterday today I'm in Seven Pines
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Reaper's Corridor
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? No
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? Last year after Mad King October/November
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Underworld

I did change the the Guild on World Restructuring yesterday before the beta change.

Also I was placed on Dragon's Watch yesterday but for some reason I'm now assigned to Seven Pines.

I remeber beeing also on Dragon's Watch last year so maybe it placed me there because I was there last time.

• Haha 1

1. What team were you placed on? Moogooloo
  2. What team did you expect to be placed on? - Same as selected guild (All the best (ALL))
  3. Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? - Haven't changed since Wednesday
  4. Have you shard/world transferred recently? - No
  5. What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? - Piken Square
  • Haha 1

• Three of us in a guild, all three in different teams... (if you want a preference of the 3 teams, I'd go for First Haven from Thornwatch)
  •  
  • Guild Member #1
  • What team were you placed on?  Thornwatch
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Who knows, 3 out of the 5 in my guild who have logged in are all in different teams.
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? No
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? No
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Sea of Sorrows

• Guild Member #1
  • What team were you placed on?  First Haven
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Who knows, 3 out of the 5 in my guild who have logged in are all in different teams.
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? sea of sorrows

• Guild Member #3
  • What team were you placed on?  Stonefall
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Who knows, 3 out of the 5 in my guild who have logged in are all in different teams.
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Sea of Sorrow

I'm the first in this list. The other two are in the same guild of just a few friends. Only us have logged on since this beta and gone into WvW.

This happened last Beta also. I get it's a bug, but really sucking any kind of enjoyment i might have on this alliances change.

Anyhow, the only thing of possible note. Is that at the time of the Beta, we were all 'leader' rank in the guild when we went into WvW. We are all RL mates, so we just have everyone have full access. I wondered if this caused everyone to get a different random server maybe.

Edited by Santo.2419
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

What team were you placed on? Titan's staircase
    What team did you expect to be placed on? Skrittsburgh
    Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? No
    Have you shard/world transferred recently? No
    What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Jade Quarry

• Haha 1

• What team were you placed on? Griffonfall
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Titan's Staircase
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? I haven't changed guild selection since last beta, but when I logged on on Friday, I didn't have a guild selected. On Friday, I selected my guild.
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Blackgate
  • Haha 1

• What team were you placed on?  First Haven
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Pheonix Dawn
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? Yes
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Fort Aspenwood
  • Haha 1

What team were you placed on? Dragon's Claw

What team did you expect to be placed on? First Haven

Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? No

What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? IoJ

• Haha 1

1. What team were you placed on? Stonefall
  2. What team did you expect to be placed on? Dragon's Claw
  3. Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? No
  4. Have you shard/world transferred recently? No
  5. What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Tarnished Coast
  • Sad 2

• What team were you placed on? - Giants Rise
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? - Stonefall
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? - 1 hour prior Reset and Beta start I decided to check my toggle and found that my toggle was removed so I've reenabled the one I expected to join.
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? - No
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? - Seafarer's Rest

On Tuesday and Thursday I've retoggled my guild just to be sure.

Also I got assigned to the team of the Guild I represent instead of the Guild I chose to play with on WvW

Edited by DarkMonk.4531
  • Haha 1

• What team were you placed on? First Haven
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Fort Aspenwood (same as guild)
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Sorrow Furnace
Edited by DuhBicBoi.3951
  • Haha 1

1. What team were you placed on? Thornwatch
   2. What team did you expect to be placed on? Skrittsburgh, like other people on my guild(Alliance Of Elona[AoE])
   3. Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? no
    4. Have you shard/world transferred recently? no
   5. What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Elona Reach

Additional Note:
Same bug as the last beta on my account

non of my other guilds are on that team(Thornwatch)

Edited by Finamir.7813
  • Haha 1

• What team were you placed on?   Titan's Staircase
  • What team did you expect to be placed on?   Dragon's Claw
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly?   No
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently?   No
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled?   Isle of Janthir
  • Haha 1

• What team were you placed on? Titan's
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Shrittsburg
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Darkhaven
  • Haha 1

What team were you placed on? Stonefall
What team did you expect to be placed on? No idea - wherever my other guildmates are
Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? Yes - selected it on Friday I believe early US time

That being said, my friend didn't select anything and he was put with other guildmates
What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Blackgate

• Haha 1

1. What team were you placed on? Stonefall at reset, Thornwatch a few hours later
  2. What team did you expect to be placed on? Reaper's Corridor
  3. Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? No
  4. Have you shard/world transferred recently? No
  5. What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Underworld
  • Sad 1

• What team were you placed on? Griffonfall
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Titan's Staircase
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? No
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? Never
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Blackgate

for the record: none of my guilds are currently on griffonfall, I was just placed there. 

Also nowhere does it say yall will be attempting to fix this so goodbye to a week of wvw i guess. 

• Haha 1

• What team were you placed on? - Reaper's Corridor
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? - Giant's Rise
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? - Yes
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? - No
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? - Abaddon's Mouth
  • Haha 1

• Placed on the wrong world, every when I had the correct guild selected.  Instead, I was placed on a world where none of the guilds I play with were located, like it just selected one at random.  At this point, with all the technical issues surrounding world restructuring, my personal opinion is that it should be delayed until these issues can be ironed out.  There's nothing more frustrating than logging in to find out you're on the wrong world, and support can't do anything about it.  At the very least, there needs to be an option to change (within reason, maybe allow one change per reset).   Thank you !
  •  
  • What team were you placed on? Skrittsburgh
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Thornwatch
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? Yes, to try to join my guild mates on Thornwatch.  It had no effect.
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? Yes, Couple weeks ago
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Crystal Desert

Edited by wraith.7243
  • Haha 1

• What team were you placed on?
  • - First Haven
  •  
  • What team did you expect to be placed on?
  • - Dragon’s Claw
  •  
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly?
  • - No. Last time I’ve logged on I was in WvW and checked that my preferred guild was selected. Before logging out. When I’ve logged back in yesterday (after 2-3days being offline), completely different guild was selected in World Restructuring-BETA tab.
  •  
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently?
  • - No
  •  
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled?
  • -Eredon Terrace
  • Haha 1

• What team were you placed on? Stonefall
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Giant's Rise
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? Yup
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? Nope
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? NSP

Beta is cool and all, but separated from guild and friends for a whole week is a no go. Please fix ASAP.

• Sad 1

• What team were you placed on? Phoenix Dawn
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Skritsburg
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? no
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? On 01/08/22
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? SOR
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1