Known Issue: Players being placed on the incorrect team

• What team were you placed on? Pheonix Dawn
  • What team did you expect to be placed on? Skrittsburgh
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? no
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently? no
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? Gandara
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was looking forward to playing this week but now the game not only isn't running right but I'm not even with my friends. Good job you are making it easy to quit the game!! I received a warning

We're aware of an issue where some players were placed on the incorrect team despite having selected the correct WvW guild prior to the deadline on Thursday night. We're still investigating the root c

How is there zero update or response here?!?

1. What team were you placed on? - Seven Pines
  2. What team did you expect to be placed on? — Well, that's the problem! My guildmates tell me i'm on the right team, but the thing is almost all our active www guys and girls (also, our coms!), the ppl i used to play, are on the Thornwatch! And i'm sure we all had the same beta guild choice. So, i feel isolated, abandoned, unhappy. And not just me, tbh. Sort this plz. 😢
  3. Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly? - i def didn't touch my beta choice in the "world restructuring" until yesterday, when i noticed i'm on the other team (didn't participate in www for a while before the beta). BUT i swapped guilds once or twice (or more?) to use different guild halls, just don't remember exactly when was that happening.
  4. Have you shard/world transferred recently? - No, i haven't.
  5. What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled? - Piken Square.
Edited by Mediocritas.9168
On 1/14/2022 at 7:45 PM, Josh Davis.7865 said:
  • What team were you placed on?
  • What team did you expect to be placed on?
  • Did you change/toggle your selected WvW guild after Thursday night, even briefly?
  • Have you shard/world transferred recently?
  • What is your default world when World Restructuring is disabled?

(partner put on wrong team)

• Dragon's Claw
  • Giant's Rise
  • No, was selected for a while
  • No
  • Gates of Madness