fear is to long

Balsa.3951

Just about everyone is capable of 5 seconds of CC, only classes i think can't do that is thief and rev, But revs have a no cd AoE stun that doesn't need a target you just need to be nearby and thiefs have an aoe stun buff that doesn't need to target which if used correctly is 10seconds of stun on a target.

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Genesis.5169 said:

Just about everyone is capable of 5 seconds of CC, only classes i think can't do that is thief and rev, But revs have a no cd AoE stun that doesn't need a target you just need to be nearby and thiefs have an aoe stun buff that doesn't need to target which if used correctly is 10seconds of stun on a target.

Once again, doesn't know what he's talking about with revenant. Jade Winds has a 5 second CD even if you have the energy pool to spam it, this was put in place YEARS ago. You can also swap to Jalis and use Taunt or hammer 5 for 5 seconds of total CC. 

Edited by CutesySylveon.8290

27 minutes ago, CutesySylveon.8290 said:

Once again, doesn't know what he's talking about with revenant. Jade Winds has a 5 second CD even if you have the energy pool to spam it, this was put in place YEARS ago. You can also swap to Jalis and use Taunt or hammer 5 for 5 seconds of total CC. 

5 Second CD on a 3 second stun okay man.
Please stop being disingenuous about rev.
Let me add your prolly gonna press a button after there stuned + 1 of animations.
So it has no cool down.

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

honestly fear feels longer as it stacks instead off refreshing like other hard CC do.
if you get stunned for 2s and then stunned for 2s instantly after its still just 2s stun, but fear stacks.
and since there is like 5 necromancers per game it just feels too long, while in reality its you getting hit with several hard CC skills back to back to back by several players.
Is necro OP? yes.
is fear OP? no.
Dont ask for nerfs on the wrong things, necro in fact doesnt have much of hard CC, and its fears are what they use, if you nerf that they wont be able to CC people at all, they NEED the fears to function.

EDIT
if any fear is too long its fear ring that repeatedly fears you into a wall, but that is unique and very rare, and hard to pull off.
if that happens you should say kitten, this guy actually pulled this off, good for him instead off complaining

Edited by FarmBotXD.1430
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Genesis.5169 said:

5 Second CD on a 3 second stun okay man.
Please stop being disingenuous about rev.
Let me add your prolly gonna press a button after there stuned + 1 of animations.
So it has no cool down.

50 energy cost stun

Acting as if this is in any way spammable

But you dont hate revs right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

50 energy cost stun

Acting as if this is in any way spammable

But you dont hate revs right?

Do not project your feelings on to me i also said they cannot stun for 5 seconds straight and was corrected with if they swapped to dwarf and taunted they could get the 5 seconds. I actually low balled them. And it having an energy cost and it having a cool down are two different things having a stun ON DEMAND is different then having to thoughfully use it and having to wait for a rotation.

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Confused 2

Bruh

Are you even capable of talking about revenant without emanating mountains of salt?

50 energy cost pretty much means this skill will use your entire energy bar on a legend with high energy cost skills all around, if you even have that energy to begin with 

It has a 1 second cast time, not really anymore  "on demand" than any other skill

Taunt isn't a proper stun.

And your whole "thoughtfully having to wait for a rotation" comment just shows how not only uninformed but blatantly biased against revenant you are

Revenant is probably one of the most "proper rotation" based classes in the game to perform well with in pvp, you have an energy mechanic on top of cooldowns to manage and you constantly lock yourself out of half your kit for 10 seconds at a time, so just spamming skills gets you deleted when you're caught with no energy and inbetween cooldowns 

Edited by Kayberz.5346
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FarmBotXD.1430 said:

honestly fear feels longer as it stacks instead off refreshing like other hard CC do.
if you get stunned for 2s and then stunned for 2s instantly after its still just 2s stun, but fear stacks.
and since there is like 5 necromancers per game it just feels too long, while in reality its you getting hit with several hard CC skills back to back to back by several players.
Is necro OP? yes.
is fear OP? no.
Dont ask for nerfs on the wrong things, necro in fact doesnt have much of hard CC, and its fears are what they use, if you nerf that they wont be able to CC people at all, they NEED the fears to function.

EDIT
if any fear is too long its fear ring that repeatedly fears you into a wall, but that is unique and very rare, and hard to pull off.
if that happens you should say kitten, this guy actually pulled this off, good for him instead off complaining

If you know anything about necros, you should know that they have fear mark amd fear in shroud.  So,  that is the real problem with fear,  bot the aoe spectral ring. 

1 hour ago, Genesis.5169 said:

Do not project your feelings on to me i also said they cannot stun for 5 seconds straight and was corrected with if they swapped to dwarf and taunted they could get the 5 seconds. I actually low balled them. And it having an energy cost and it having a cool down are two different things having a stun ON DEMAND is different then having to thoughfully use it and having to wait for a rotation.

The energy cost makes you THOUGHTFULLY  use it. 

9 hours ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

Revenant is probably one of the most "proper rotation" based classes in the game

Sir, i wish you a good day.
We have no common ground here and never will our way of thinking is too different.

8 hours ago, lightDestroyer.1265 said:

The energy cost makes you THOUGHTFULLY  use it. 

No a 38 second CD does that...so much so often you don't even use the CD in a fight. Imagine having CD's so long in a fight that you don't even want to use it you would rather save it for the next fight or in dire straights. Imagine having a CC cooldown so long that many classes STAB CD's rotate before its up.

That's thoughtful.
You revs lol i love you guys, best class best players, imagine that i come here to defend necro's and suddenly revs out of nowhere.

Edited by Genesis.5169
These are not tears im trying to be nice your revs are really insufferable best class in the game by far coming in and crying for shame.
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, Genesis.5169 said:

We have no common ground here and never will our way of thinking is too different.

No a 38 second CD does that...so much so often you don't even use the CD in a fight. Imagine having CD's so long in a fight that you don't even want to use it you would rather save it for the next fight or in dire straights. Imagine having a CC cooldown so long that many classes STAB CD's rotate before its up.

That's thoughtful.
You revs lol i love you guys, best class best players, imagine that i come here to defend necro's and suddenly revs out of nowhere.

You're literally the one who brought rev up in this discussion in the first place.

What you're failing to understand is that when you miss a large cooldown skill like Chilled to the Bone, it just goes on CD.  Jade Winds is just as reactable and also locks you out of other skills if you don't bank energy. It has its own CD so it can't be chained and can mean no Riposting Shadows or Phase Traversal, the skill you hate so much, because not enough energy. No other class has that kind of mechanic to deal with, so you saying it's ON DEMAND is disingenuous. 

Back to Necro.

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Genesis.5169 said:

That's thoughtful.

Yeah

Your way of thinking is just objectively incorrect

"Downstate is the most balanced thing in the game"

Yeah, I'd say im pretty far from being that delusional 

Edited by Kayberz.5346

2 hours ago, CutesySylveon.8290 said:

You're literally the one who brought rev up in this discussion in the first place.

What you're failing to understand is that when you miss a large cooldown skill like Chilled to the Bone, it just goes on CD.  Jade Winds is just as reactable and also locks you out of other skills if you don't bank energy. It has its own CD so it can't be chained and can mean no Riposting Shadows or Phase Traversal, the skill you hate so much, because not enough energy. No other class has that kind of mechanic to deal with, so you saying it's ON DEMAND is disingenuous. 

Back to Necro.

Crazy how no thief comes in and complains about me under-representing there CC numbers.
And its on demand.
Period.

• Confused 3

8 minutes ago, Genesis.5169 said:

Crazy how no thief comes in and complains about me under-representing there CC numbers.
And its on demand.
Period.

You vastly exaggerated thief's CC in every practical sense. It CAN be 10 seconds of CC but that's so ridiculously unfounded in any realistic scenario it's not worth doing anything but laughing at. 

Saying it's on demand is, once again, disingenuous, or just ignorant since you have no idea how the class works.