The Alliance System is perfect

ugrakarma.9416

4 hours ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

first of all on this forum I have always been moderate and polite with all the other players, and I would like to be treated in the same way if it does not bother you.

secondly I said that on my server more guild groups were formed that joined in different alliances.

in fact I see them running together on the same server.

so explain to me what you hope to see different in this system ..... or certainly instead of the guild princilape where the others have allied themselves you will see the name of the alliance .......... therefore? what do you expect the most?

and no need to be rude.thank you

The alliances feature hasn't been added yet.

That means these groups of guilds are just guilds who all joined a single guild to play together.

Most guilds have not done this.

That means some of the world's that have been generated have these large guilds and other worlds don't as those guilds didn't want to all join a single guild, which likely gives the world's with those big guilds an advantage over other worlds.

Edited by Littlekenny.4196
  • Haha 1

thank you littlekenny,

for sure it is as you say, but for many months now we have been talking about this and people are organizing and guilds are organizing.

is my server really the only one that has been organized?

from the current servers come out about 3 or 4 alliances of guilds, from my parts I have seen them organize and with the bete I see them running actually grouped.

I believe that the beta is working on this, addressing together the various guild alliances at the moment.

distribute them in a balanced way I believe that it still does not, or rather I am sure that it does not from what I have seen.

this is the purpose of the new system and in fact this could greatly change the experiences we are having in the various betas.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 10:20 AM, Dawdler.8521 said:

Ah for cripes sake... There are no alliances. There is no such feature. It's not implemented. It doesnt exist. Stop using that word, it just makes it worse for every thread that keep saying alliances instead of world restructuring. I really should make a thread about but ugh, I never make threads.

Don't bother. People don't actually read on these forums, they just complain.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

first of all on this forum I have always been moderate and polite with all the other players, and I would like to be treated in the same way if it does not bother you.

secondly I said that on my server more guild groups were formed that joined in different alliances.

in fact I see them running together on the same server.

so explain to me what you hope to see different in this system ..... or certainly instead of the guild princilape where the others have allied themselves you will see the name of the alliance .......... therefore? what do you expect the most?

and no need to be rude.thank you

I mean, I haven't. Obnoxious posts are going to get obnoxious responses. I apologize for quoting you to make my point.

I'm actually not pro Alliances. Why would be a novel I don't feel like typing rn. But this isn't Alliances. 

I expect WvW to continue to decline with or without Alliances if they don't improve the playability of the game mode. Who cares who you are fighting if the combat sucks and the game mode continues to get ignored. Bet. Most to all the guilds that come back for EoD or Alliances quit in under 6 months. 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:34 PM, etsmith.9025 said:

except the matches are horrible unbalanced. I guess your on one of the stacked servers who are spawn camping. 

Thats perfection for players that are on WvW just to ktrain wich is most players, there were quite large guilds that moved from server to server just to ktrain in other servers timezones, this is the  mentality of most  WvW players anyway, if not smaller groups wouldhave apeared over time outside the onmiblob mentality towards  more pvp fights while taking and defending structures.