Hope IV curse..

Furry.5480

After years i decided i wanna finish all HOT Legys... well here we are... for over a week now im trying to get the champion quaggan in frostgorge (its pre events always get cleared from afk necros) or vinetooth prime (which simply nobody is doing anymore).

is there any other way to finish these events which i don't know of? I remember something back then with fialing events already giving out the rewards after 3 or 4 times.. not sure..

For the Vinetooth Prime, definitely pick a day when Auric Basin events is a daily, you might have more luck there if you try organizing people a few minutes before the event. I've actually randomly come across people doing the Prime event not that long ago while map-completing on an alt, stopped by and helped them beat it.

As for the other item, you can get it from ANY champion icebrood quaggan so if you can't get it through that quest, try doing Claw of Jormag (especially when it's a daily and there's a lot of people), I'm fairly sure champ quaggans spawn during the event. Also, take a moment to report AFK farmers. It's a small thing and I'm not sure they're even getting punished, but it's the least we can do.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ariurotl.3718 said:

For the Vinetooth Prime, definitely pick a day when Auric Basin events is a daily, you might have more luck there if you try organizing people a few minutes before the event. I've actually randomly come across people doing the Prime event not that long ago while map-completing on an alt, stopped by and helped them beat it.

As for the other item, you can get it from ANY champion icebrood quaggan so if you can't get it through that quest, try doing Claw of Jormag (especially when it's a daily and there's a lot of people), I'm fairly sure champ quaggans spawn during the event. Also, take a moment to report AFK farmers. It's a small thing and I'm not sure they're even getting punished, but it's the least we can do.

Great recommendations!  Don't be shy about calling out on map chat and that's it's for a legendary...people are usually happy to help.  Also, post in LFG....same thing, others need it to or are willing to help.  Love the goal of crafting all the HoT legendaries....best wishes!!!

• Like 1