This does not work

I believe that this restructuring is bad for the game mode as it gives too muth power to guilds and guild leaders and destroy old communitys

The big guilds will become gate keepers. 

WvW have many playstyles and I belive that as many ways too play wvw as possible should be preserved. 

This is only good for the big powerful guild's. 

Sometimes what you want is not good when you actually get it. 

Please leave wvw as it is 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

You want to continue being part of something where you aren't chosen right? So you want to be there because you transferred there, independly of your effort or dedication, just because you paid the gems.  For me it sounds like random player wanting to continue to be a random player in the community you choose with your gems. If you feel you belong to a community then communicate with this community you think you belong to and build an alliance..pof! problem solved. Your community will be there forever, no relinks, no migrations, no more gems...

Edited by Blackfish.7349
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 12

4 hours ago, Blackfish.7349 said:

You want to continue being part of something where you aren't chosen right? So you want to be there because you transferred there, independly of your effort or dedication, just because you paid the gems.  For me it sounds like random player wanting to continue to be a random player in the community you choose with your gems. If you feel you belong to a community then communicate with this community you think you belong to and build an alliance..pof! problem solved. Your community will be there forever, no relinks, no migrations, no more gems...

Have been on same server since start about 9 years ago too clarify ( and 90% of play time is in wvw ).

Dont understand what you say in regards to the first post.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Sansar.1302 said:

Have been on same server since start about 9 years ago too clarify ( and 90% of play time is in wvw ).

You're telling me that after 9 years you never made any friends to play with?  I find that really difficult to believe.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

32 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

You're telling me that after 9 years you never made any friends to play with?  I find that really difficult to believe.

Where did he say that?

Only thing he said is that isn't part of big guilds, and that the rework isn't good for that playstyle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

32 minutes ago, Ellye.9123 said:

Where did he say that?

Only thing he said is that isn't part of big guilds, and that the rework isn't good for that playstyle.

"it gives too muth power to guilds and guild leaders and destroy old communitys "

Implying that he isn't a member of any guild.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

40 minutes ago, Ellye.9123 said:

That sound's like they refuse to join the community but want the benefits of being on that communities server, I believe they call that bandwagoning. 

So Yes, both World Restructuring and in theory, Alliances will put an end to that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 9

48 minutes ago, Zikory.6871 said:

That sound's like they refuse to join the community but want the benefits of being on that communities server, I believe they call that bandwagoning. 

So Yes, both World Restructuring and in theory, Alliances will put an end to that. 

How???? He doesn't want to join the big giant guild so he's bandwagoning? The people that join the giant guilds AREN'T bandwagoning????????

Alliances will put an end to bandwagoning??? Not make it free for every giant zerg guild to do easily!??!?! What game are you playing?

Edit: also LMAO at the idea that your cringe 'community' owns a server. kitten all these giant guilds that feel entitled to wreck WvW to suit them at every turn lol whether it's lagging entire maps or directly influencing the game itself.

Edited by BeepBoopBop.5403
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

How???? He doesn't want to join the big giant guild so he's bandwagoning? The people that join the giant guilds AREN'T bandwagoning????????

Alliances will put an end to bandwagoning??? Not make it free for every giant zerg guild to do easily!??!?! What game are you playing?

Edit: also LMAO at the idea that your cringe 'community' owns a server. kitten all these giant guilds that feel entitled to wreck WvW to suit them at every turn lol whether it's lagging entire maps or directly influencing the game itself.

Lmao why does bandwagoning need to be a negative? All types of people move for different reasons. Idgaf how people choose to spend their time. 

The entire thread is pointless anyway. Of course World Restructuring is going to give all the power to the people that group up, Anet literally spelt it out for us. It wasn't some big surprise. None of this matters until World Restructuring gets sorted out and they start working on the actual Alliance System. You all just sound ridiculous. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 7

Let's be clear.  No one can bandwagon a guild or alliance.  You have to have permission to join which is great because it means a guild can control and discourage toxic behaviors by kicking players.  The most that can be said is that a guild or alliance is stacked.  Bandwagoning doesn't have any such restrictions.  Players will still be able to join/bandwagon to any team they want if they haven't been active in WvW for an extended period of time.

52 minutes ago, BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

And who tf said anything about communities owning a server? Guild cap = 500. 500 people have more control then 20 but less then 2500+. Its dumbfounding at this point. And to talk about entitled lmao...yall the ones complaining. 🤡

However, solid point is lag. The servers can't handle 3 map queues fighting at the same time. Hope server restructuring is on the road map.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

17 hours ago, Sansar.1302 said:

Dont understand what you say in regards to the first post.

I think I made it clear, and your response makes it even more clear. If you think that, after 9 years on a server, with all the relinks and transfers that had happened, you still have a community in your server, then go ahead, talk to them, and build the same community as an alliance in the new system. The alliance system will be a fresh opportunity to rebuild your broken communities after the relink system destroyed them, use it!!! I don't know in which server are you that still keeps the original community after 9 years, considering that we have been 5 years with the linking system, but if you still have a community, talk to them and build an alliance.

Edited by Blackfish.7349
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/17/2022 at 7:12 AM, Sansar.1302 said:

I believe that this restructuring is bad for the game mode as it gives too muth power to guilds and guild leaders and destroy old communitys

WvW have many playstyles and I belive that as many ways too play wvw as possible should be preserved. 

Agreed. Seems more imbalanced now, big guilds steamrolling everything even more than before, how is this a good idea? It’s not fun.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/17/2022 at 7:12 AM, Sansar.1302 said:

Sometimes what you want is not good when you actually get it. 

Please leave wvw as it is 

100% agreed!

I loved when wvw involved strategy, server pride, and playing with friends. 
I thought that the purpose of playing an MMO was to play with friends?!
blob vs. blob has caused people to quit wvw way back when, and it will again.
Please add strategy and the ability to play with friends back to wvw. 
This is the second beta that I'm not with a single person I know.
The reason I have played this game so long was because of the community that started back in GW1.
If you take away the community, there's literally no reason to play the game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Monarc.9726 said:

Agreed. Seems more imbalanced now, big guilds steamrolling everything even more than before, how is this a good idea? It’s not fun.

That's just PvE people getting rolled.  Your talking about 2 teams fighting which is WAAY better than before where you stand solo in a tower with 0 allies.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Doll Mistress.9267 said:

100% agreed!

The reason I have played this game so long was because of the community that started back in GW1.

Its honestly a bit iffy. Still needs some updates to work. 
Like, we still ending up with stacked guilds, and soon will be stacked alliances, which doesn't work in Beta tests, but will when we have the tier system in place for alliances, that way the stacked ones all fight at the top while the rest of people play in the lower tiers and fight smaller less organised groups. 

Right now beta testing is just showing us how bad it can be when there is no tier balance. And of course, if you don't get the 500 names you can recognise in your wvw, can still keep the community if everyone is in the same alliance. Right now its like when WoW added x-server and auto-join to dungeons, utterly decimating the community feel. But yes, you do need to form/join a guild with your community, if you try and solo que now you will hardly ever recognise anyone every reset being with different people. 

Other updates to wvw I still hope we get is removing the ability to follow enemy squads by blocking them, and Returning participation to wall repair and siege use.  

On 1/19/2022 at 5:19 AM, Doll Mistress.9267 said:

100% agreed!

Who stopped you from making a guild with your friends and selecting it, so you could play toghether?
Or joining the same alliance guild

Edited by FunesMori.3947
  • Thanks 1

just as i said multiple times in similar or related threads: 

1. a beta is made to test things, find bugs, and to find out if an attempt to fix an already known bug results in the desired effect. Additionally, it doesn´t matter if a bug repeatedly appears in a beta, as long as it gets fixed before the final release. 
2. especially the "wrong team assignment-bug" is kind of a tricky one. It requires a big sample size to reproduce, and (because of that) is most likely hard to reproduce in a simulated environment (which as a result makes it harder to fix)

Edited by Custodio.6134
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

one short comment to the "please leave it how it is"...

whatever u do anet, please DO NOT leave it how it is. it's for some people stale and boring, for some even annoying. the link system is toxic for the mode, it slowly kills it, a bit like arsen.

i severly hope we finally will get alliances. but if it should fail, please just unlink every server and dissolve some to fill up the rest. because the current link system is just so tedious to play with.

• Haha 1