7 hours ago, Stallic.2397 said:

Don't you just love games like this?

https://imgur.com/a/o4ZNuwc

You tried to put the team on your back.
I feel you its a kitten shame they really need to fix mmr loss because games like these are far to common now.

Lost 55 point in truly unwinnable games where i had 4 ppl at home who lost to a single mesmer so bad when i went to far i had to 1v3 i dont run rabid i dont run inspiration no kittening way i can stall i kittening 1v3 for ever. No kittening way im sitting with the team to 5 man a kittening mesmer either then game was unwinable 100%

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Genesis.5169 said:

You tried to put the team on your back.
I feel you its a kitten shame they really need to fix mmr loss because games like these are far to common now.

Lost 55 point in truly unwinnable games where i had 4 ppl at home who lost to a single mesmer so bad when i went to far i had to 1v3 i dont run rabid i dont run inspiration no kittening way i can stall i kittening 1v3 for ever. No kittening way im sitting with the team to 5 man a kittening mesmer either then game was unwinable 100%

But but.... I thought you were only mesmer player left? 🤨🤔

Edited by Eugchriss.2046
1 hour ago, Eugchriss.2046 said:

But but.... I thought you were only mesmer player left? 🤨🤔

They were all silver or g1 yes they do not count tbh find me mesmers past g3.
55 point nuke in 2 games not gonna change my mind there are no mesmers left the few left are shitting around in g1 like mines is right now because they can't carry games.

Its an absolutely awful class they nukes my mmr anytime i play it, no matter the time of day and its my most played class its kitten everyone knows it please try to defend it. But imagine not being able to kill a single mesmer for till i show up and press magic bullet once that mesmer wasnt even good no one was the class for all of the effort you put in if you play it optimally you cannot carry kitten unless you fighting against people who literally do not know how to play.

Might have even been a bot.

Edited by Genesis.5169

Matches are not even because duos do not count as the highest rated person. 

They take each player in to account when making a team average.

Trying to deny that is hilarious because we have all seen the matchmaking algo, and you have to ask yourself why all tip top players duo on low rated alts with the others main and play games at 3,4,5 am est?

Population is also low, so don't take it seriously. 

Just farm your sharts and play meme builds for fun until they fix the kitten or it dies.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, anjo.6143 said:

R u playing core ele on ranked? You cant complain about ur teammates 

Sure can, especially when I'm stating higher than them. 

Lazy players shouldn't complain, if they can't even play a Meta build right... Fixed it for you

Edited by Stallic.2397
8 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i dont get your post.... 

you got roflstomped... your stats are not good either.. you just happen to be the best of the bad... WP BUDDY

Post is about bad matchmaking given plat players who only win matches if they're hand is held for the entire game. If not, then they blame the easiest target. Even though that target is literally better than them at that game given proof by stats. 

I would love to see even the "Best of the best" get all six stats in a ranked game. 

And go ahead and complain, stats don't mean anything. Even though they literally exist for a reason. Or being plat doesn't mean anything, even though their is a hierarchy for a reason. It's all just more complaining for lazy players to exist

Edited by Stallic.2397
26 minutes ago, Stallic.2397 said:

Post is about bad matchmaking given plat players who only win matches if they're hand is held for the entire game. If not, then they blame the easiest target. Even though that target is literally better than them at that game given proof by stats. 

I would love to see even the "Best of the best" get all six stats in a ranked game. 

And go ahead and complain, stats don't mean anything. Even though they literally exist for a reason. Or being plat doesn't mean anything, even though their is a hierarchy for a reason. It's all just more complaining for lazy players to exist

They exist for a reason but that doesn't mean they serve their purpose well. Stats are not the win condition. You could sit on a side node and smack a fire weaver all game and get highest damage, but since he's holding the node their team wins. You could follow someone around all game being their healing bot and get top healing, but if you're not present in team fights you'll lose them and still lose the game. Stats are only really useful for your tracking your personal improvement. "Am I healing more? Am I doing more damage? Am I defending/decapping nodes better that I was?" In a single match they don't really mean much as they don't strongly relate to the win condition. A great roamer can win you a match but have very low stats in comparison to others while a tempest could fight mid all game, get all the stats, never die, and still lose the game for the team because they didn't go where they should. 

As far as ranks, they also don't really mean a whole lot. With as low as the player base is a lot of people fluctuate in rank wildly and often. I've had days of poor matching making where I've dropped to silver and I've had days of poor match making where I face rolled to plat. I've faced players in plat games that there was no way they were above silver. I've faced players in silver games that are way above that skill level. Rank is loosely tied to player skill but it is defiantly not the be-all-end-all in this game.