I got this in an email today...

Shows my most played class for the class betas was the bladesworn.... which I'm pretty sure was my second least played one ahead of maybe catalyst(lol), and harbinger and specter and even virtuoso(the classes I was actually more interested in) got more play time from me. Unless I went afk on it for a long while on it, which I don't remember...

So now I'm left wondering how well they are tracking play times, especially for wvw... 🤔

Class Beta stats

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Shows my most played class for the class betas was the bladesworn.... which I'm pretty sure was my second least played one ahead of maybe catalyst(lol), and harbinger and specter and even virtuoso(the classes I was actually more interested in) got more play time from me. Unless I went afk on it for a long while on it, which I don't remember...

So now I'm left wondering how well they are tracking play times, especially for wvw... 🤔

Class Beta stats

Bro, why didn't you try the siege turtle?!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, RisenHowl.2419 said:

I also got bladesworn, despite only playing it for 30m =/

Same, except my playtime with it should be closer to 10 min, not 30. Meanwhile no mentioning of Untamed which i played for several hours on multiple days during both betas.

Does not cast a positive light ...

Edited by UmbraNoctis.1907
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Bro, why didn't you try the siege turtle?!

I heard you can get covid in pve zones, so I stayed at home in wvw.

1 hour ago, RisenHowl.2419 said:

I also got bladesworn, despite only playing it for 30m =/

20 minutes ago, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

Same, except my playtime with it should be closer to 10 min, not 30. Meanwhile no mentioning of Untamed which i played for several hours on multiple days during both betas.

Does not cast a positive light ...

Even their pre order banner is the bladesworn... something fishy going on here...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Sounds like they're trying to make Bladesworn sound better than it is. Jokes on them though, the mains that frequent the forums all hated it (except Oscuro).

Man I hope they update those specs hard before the final release...

LOL fr think about that. 

Could be a thing... 

11 hours ago, LetoII.3782 said:

I'm not preordering fishing and skiffs guys sorry

Well put 😇

On a more general note: It wouldn't surprise me if the most played class only counted time in PvE. It's tradition to overlook WvW isn't it? Plus, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who enjoyed zipping about a bit with the Bladesworn while doing nothing 😊.

Checked https://gw2efficiency.com/account/characters  and can not see I ever played or created a Warrior or its beta elite on any account. I guess it is a default email ANet send out to get more attention from Beta tester to actually purchase EoD.

In anyway I already have EoD on both account so it is a bit wasted effort from NCSoft/ANet to make it sound like Bladesworn is something that I would like to play.

Looking at Bladesworn new elite skills, it looks like ANet want us to think this is the main character in EoD story line to play with names like Dragon Slash etc for its Elite skills...who knows?

17 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

I didn't get anything, so maybe it's only to people that tried out Bladesworn?

I do not know what class gets bladesworn.  I tried 2 (maybe both on my ranger?)  It says my most played was ranger untamed.  I do not remember it.   

11 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

How can you not ride the siege turtle! 

I did not try it either. Not sure where, and not particularly interested in it. 

I wish the boat and fishing was available to try.  That I would be interested in. 😎

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Tukaram.8256 said:

I do not know what class gets bladesworn.  I tried 2 (maybe both on my ranger?)  It says my most played was ranger untamed.  I do not remember it.   

I wish the boat and fishing was available to try.  That I would be interested in. 😎

You could find plenty of player trying out Siege Turtle at Lion's Arch, so there was a chance to ask if somebody where willing to let you onboard that mount and try out to sit in the backseat.

Didn't really like how it felt when ST turned invisible while sitting in backseat. Felt odd to not be in control (both you and your partner turn also invisible).

7 hours ago, Tukaram.8256 said:

Bladesworn is the warrior spec.

I admit most of them did not interest me so I only tried 4. (Willbender, Mechanist, that Mesmer one, and Harbringer). I thought Harbringer was the best but they seem to have weakened  it in the 2nd beta. Mostly tried mechanist. (Couldn't do anything with Willbender)

On 1/19/2022 at 11:37 AM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Sounds like they're trying to make Bladesworn sound better than it is. Jokes on them though, the mains that frequent the forums all hated it (except Oscuro).

Man I hope they update those specs hard before the final release...

Let me clarify this; I thought it was fun, but it was absolutely, unequivocally bad. Don’t want people going around thinking I think bladesworn is good 😂

please add stow on gunsabre

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, oscuro.9720 said:

Let me clarify this; I thought it was fun, but it was absolutely, unequivocally bad. Don’t want people going around thinking I think bladesworn is good 😂

please add stow on gunsabre

Lol. Fine then. All the warrior mains that frequent the forums thought bladesworn is bad.

Cool theme don't get me wrong, but it's the exact opposite of what was needed and what the mains wanted.

Revs wanted GS. Got GS.

Teefs wanted support. Got support.

Guards wanted OH sword. Got OH sword.

Rangers/nastolgia wanted bunny thumper. Got bunny thumper.

Engis wanted golemmancer. Got Golemmancer.

Mesmers wanted cloneless spec. Got it.

Warriors wanted viable support espec. Got all the tradeoffs, garbage mechanic, and a garbage weapon. Seriously, OH pistol only? 

18 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Lol. Fine then. All the warrior mains that frequent the forums thought bladesworn is bad.

Cool theme don't get me wrong, but it's the exact opposite of what was needed and what the mains wanted.

Revs wanted GS. Got GS.

Teefs wanted support. Got support.

Guards wanted OH sword. Got OH sword.

Rangers/nastolgia wanted bunny thumper. Got bunny thumper.

Engis wanted golemmancer. Got Golemmancer.

Mesmers wanted cloneless spec. Got it.

Warriors wanted viable support espec. Got all the tradeoffs, garbage mechanic, and a garbage weapon. Seriously, OH pistol only? 

Glad you didn’t mention Ele.  They got excrement.  Big ole pile of 💩