Flamethrower engi?

Zinzon.4081

FT Scrapper isn't even taken for the damage, but because its the easiest way to stomp downs. A single Scrapper can stomp nearly every single down in a PvP game, and unfortunately that wins games because rallies/revives hurt your team very badly, effectively erasing all the damage you've done.

The rest is just icing on the cake.

Edited by Hannelore.8153

FT engi is annoying more than anything. It gets demolished by condi harder than almost anything and sacrifices the entire purpose of the build if it tries to take cleanse. Confusion in particular absolutely ruins this build. 

It is hilarious how badly it counters things like DH that rely on CC, though. So long as you avoid True Shot and Hunter's Ward, there's not much DH can do but run with stealth. 

1 hour ago, CutesySylveon.8290 said:

FT engi is annoying more than anything. It gets demolished by condi harder than almost anything and sacrifices the entire purpose of the build if it tries to take cleanse. Confusion in particular absolutely ruins this build. 

It is hilarious how badly it counters things like DH that rely on CC, though. So long as you avoid True Shot and Hunter's Ward, there's not much DH can do but run with stealth. 

It also hard counters most versions of power warrior because it can out damage them (while generating barrier for itself, no less) and is immune to the CCs warriors rely on to set up their combos. All while running around and holding 1 button.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, Zinzon.4081 said:

Is there an more iconic epitome of toxicity build as this build? You just sit there with quickness and kill everyone... with no counter play. And now that people start to run 3 of them in team its just kitten.

i have only had trouble with one. all the others i just run and dodge roll in have my pet taunt   set my trapes then  dodge roll  out and shoot them with my short bow. most melt really quick

Edited by trunks.5249