Will like to see some new Boons/Condis in EoD

Will be nice if they add some new Boons / Conditions to EoD.

Some of my Idea: ''don't bash me with hammer it just my idea''

Boons:
Reconstruction: When boon finish its heal for % of base hp
Rejuvenation: Give Barrier of base hp work with vitality 
Enlightenment: Can't be blind and see players in hide 
Rush: If player get slowing down condition ''Rush'' remove that condtion and change to super speed
Knowlage: Next magic skill do 50% extra dmg > Exhaustion: Next magic skill do -50% dmg (auto attack don't remove exhaustion)
Conditions:
Sicknes: lowest dmg condi per tick but infected target spread it out to near targets 300m max 10
Infection: doing nothing till its finish or removed its deal condi dmg depeding on how long its stayed on target.
Deep Wound: like in gw 1 reduce your base hp be 20%/30%
Silence: Magic Skills Only / Next Magic skill used don't work and go in extra 30% cd (magic auto attacks just go on 2sec cd)
Frost Bite: Getting chill and after 5sec target its cc in ice for 5sec

Please show some of ur ideas ❤️

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Many of your ideas would work fine as a unique class mechanic instead of boon or condi. The game is all about (often aoe) condi spam and also cleanse spam and they would just not work well in this enviroment. 

Oh and btw the game doesnt distinguish between magic and non magic attacks. 

• Like 5

I think we have enough boons and conditions. Things would likely get out of hand if more were introduced.
I think introducing boon and condition like stats as traits to new (or existing) Specs would be better and easier to balance. Your example of Frost Bite for instance is similar to what the Reaper elite skill does. Which freezes the targets in place. In fact the Reaper traits  are a great example of how a trait can use an already existing condition and add an extra effect to it.
And using your Frost Bite again as an example, i think it would be more sustainable to have a trait that would freeze a target if  you hit it , say, 5 times while they are chilled (with a internal cool-down to that). Or to have a skill that would freeze a target if it's chilled, while having a lesser or different effect if they are not.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SkinnyT.5382 said:

I think we have enough boons and conditions. Things would likely get out of hand if more were introduced.
I think introducing boon and condition like stats as traits to new (or existing) Specs would be better and easier to balance. Your example of Frost Bite for instance is similar to what the Reaper elite skill does. Which freezes the targets in place. In fact the Reaper traits  are a great example of how a trait can use an already existing condition and add an extra effect to it.
And using your Frost Bite again as an example, i think it would be more sustainable to have a trait that would freeze a target if  you hit it , say, 5 times while they are chilled (with a internal cool-down to that). Or to have a skill that would freeze a target if it's chilled, while having a lesser or different effect if they are not.

Oohh smart. Deep would would be for bleeding!

• Like 1