Lots of new reviews out

10 hours ago, Blue D Phoenix.7260 said:

I'm doing doppelganger everyday in hopes of dropping a music box which im farming for several months. HoT metas are good cause there's chance at 2 infusions and a lot of loot. PoF maps are fun to play (with mounts). I say HoT and PoF are good, i just wish Anet disabled mounts in HoT maps so we can actually have uses for all HoT masteries, then again it will lead to the end of bauble farming in HoT.

Exactly pof metas probably reward better on average from rares (guarantee 3 rares with gemstone) and music boxes that have a much better droprate than the infusions. But this still doesn't explain why people do dragonstand. That map has no infusion, most of the mobs do not drop loot. I guess to make legendaries, but gift of desert mastery seem easier to get now compared to maguuma mastery.  

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, robe.3194 said:

If the game is that bad for people, then why are you still playing?? It amazes me how much people bash this game but yet still play it. You have a choice, go play something else. 

Even if a game is good, why should we not strive to make it even better?

1 minute ago, Linken.6345 said:

well better then what it is ofcourse.

Like what? Honestly. I am tired of seeing GW2 players poo on their own game but fail to provide anything other than fantasy wishlists when asked what could be better. Compare to something else in the genre. What do you want

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Einsof.1457 said:

Like what? Honestly. I am tired of seeing GW2 players poo on their own game but fail to provide anything other than fantasy wishlists when asked what could be better. Compare to something else in the genre. What do you want

Well on the top of my head have weekly mystic coins be awarded from cm fractals, EoD and IBS strikes.

( it can share the cap so you cant get more if you do all 3)

Dont lock what used to be a core end game reward behind expansion only content.

But my respone was to why people complain about a game.

And tht it is to make it better not to bash like the one I responded to said.

Now answer me this why do that twist your knickers so much?

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/21/2022 at 2:03 AM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

So far, six reviews have been posted on the GW2 Twitter feed.  All seem rather excited/positive.  

I'm quite sure that negative ones would not have been posted on that feed.

4 hours ago, mythical.6315 said:

[Edited]Didn’t realize this thread was bumped from a month ago. 

Doh, you're right. Didn't notice that either. Never mind then.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1