EoD Checklist for Anet

Hello, I would like to make a checklist for Anet before EoD's launch.  

Here are a few points I thought of based on past experiences, please feel free to add others I might have forgotten in the comments.

-Check new E-specs traits and interactions with core traits and older runes/sigils to avoid bugs/exploits.

-Don't forget to include new stat combinations and new runes/sigils into the legendary versions.

-Triple check possible situations that prevents EoD's events from beginning or continuing correctly (this includes, but it's not limited to, a correct scaling based on the number of players for events).

-(This is hard) Try to avoid things like "introducing a weapon that permanently bugs AC P1", well that's a stupid example but the point is to avoid bad interactions of newer item/skills with older contents. 

Thanks.

Edited by Zaraki.5784
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zaraki.5784 said:

Hello, I would like to make a checklist for Anet before EoD's launch.  

Here are a few points I thought of based on past experiences, please feel free to add others I might have forgotten in the comments.

-Check new E-specs traits and interactions with core traits and older runes/sigils to avoid bugs/exploits.

-Don't forget to include new stat combinations and new runes/sigils into the legendary versions.

-Triple check possible situations that prevents EoD's events from beginning or continuing correctly (this includes, but it's not limited to, a correct scaling based on the number of players for events).

-(This is hard) Try to avoid things like "introducing a weapon that permanently bugs AC P1", well that's a stupid example but the point is to avoid bad interactions of newer item/skills with older contents. 

Thanks.

tl;dr: try to have no bugs on release.

Ok. 😄 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1