Let's be honest, other professions are the problem...

JTGuevara.9018

6 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Right ... the point being, you are making comments about warrior that require more experience than just 'doing the story mode'. Maybe you play berserker like core ... but that talks more about how you play than how the spec is designed and when played right, works much different than core. 

So again, back to the point ... warrior especs DO add the different gameplay flavour that Anet intends. 

The statement 

"You have to play warrior badly to see a difference" is such a horrific idea.

There is the optimal rotation and set up. And theres intentionally playing the game badly, it doesn't matter what Ur opinon is on that. If your intentionally playing Ur proffession in a manner that doesn't make sense I.E doing less then it's capable of then you cannot come comment on balance. Because you aren't even using the builds within the balance to then make a statement. 

If I'm playing a harrien water / arcane / earth weaver and asking why my DPS is low. It's nothing to with the proffession it's to do with me. 

I played warrior on its meta builds. And from that statement with every other person besides yourself agreeing with me it means statistically more players agree with me. 

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Androx.8572 said:

I only play thief and this is the only thing I can say:

As a thief , we dont jump into anybody just like that.
There are factors , strategies and timings that have to fit all together to make the descision of attacking somebody
As a thief, we work it that way because most of us are squishy so mistakes are not very allowed.

As a warrior , you need to learn to choose your fights
Because regardless of the class you play, THINKING BEFOREHAND would be wise.
If you plan and choose well , due to factors you have around 88% chance of winning.

If you keep doing what you do, you will get the same result.
Be smart my friend.
Avoid danger
Hit whenever it wise.
Best Regards.

Warrior does not need think. Warrior charges forward, relentlessly, like iceberg. Warrior does not use cowardly underhanded tactics like teef because warrior was not castrated at birth. Warrior wants everyone to see warrior, to know it is warrior coming for them, and warrior wants them to die all the same. 

Warrior not smart, warrior strong.

Warrior does not avoid danger, Warrior creates danger. 

Warrior hits when it is wise and when it is not. Warrior doesn’t stop hitting. 

Warrior shall be warrior until the end. Warrior shall not rely on the cowardly tactics of the lesser classes!

Edited by oscuro.9720
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

The statement 

"You have to play warrior badly to see a difference" is such a horrific idea.

Yet it's true because it's a difference in playstyle ... which requires a person to play it properly to see that difference.

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

2 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Yet it's true because it's a difference in playstyle ... which requires a person to play it properly to see that difference.

If your playing it properly it doesn't feel different 😂😂 

The optimal berserker build is BS berserker lol 😂 it feels exactly like core. It always seems you are the minority in every thread when it comes to your opinons

Have you considered a majority likely don't agree with you? 

It's a rapid fire F1 spam proffession wielding the same weapons core does on PvE while putting down banners in the same fashion to add the same buffs

Berserker coulda been different, if they drove it's Condi side upwards and made use of the torch and more. But it didn't they formatted it into another power build 😂

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

If your playing it properly it doesn't feel different 😂😂 

Again, that's just your own experience from 'story mode' leveling. 🤷‍♂️ 

The fact is that the design enables players to use Berserker significantly different from core. Maybe if you had more relevant experience, you would see it. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Again, that's just your own experience ... from 'story mode' leveling. 🤷‍♂️ 

Lmfao I do more then story mode, it's just I ain't gonna play a warrior 😂 

Not enjoying a proffession is largely allowed.

I did also PvP alot with warrior, over 700 games of ranked with it. So I just experience it beyond just "story mode* I just didn't raid with the specc because I'd rather put a bullet in my forehead then play the a banner slave. 

Nd outside it's cheesy occassional  one shots yah felt just like core 😂😂 you've responded to me enough to reliese I primarily talk spvp in most threads and look at balancing from a Spvp pov. 

It's pretty obvious alot of my experience with ALTs will be spvp wise. Warriors are fun to play as duelists. But that's all they rly are fun at being and ironically it's a duelist that's hardcountered by a roamer 😂 because thats logic. 

The dude who's susposed to stop the enemy thief decapping Ur node. Is litterally hard countered by the thief 😂 rly living up to its role there.

I play elementalist primarily however. Ones that actually got interesting elite designs instead of copy pasta minor tweaks. 

Edited by Daddy.8125

12 hours ago, Androx.8572 said:

I only play thief and this is the only thing I can say:

As a thief , we dont jump into anybody just like that.
There are factors , strategies and timings that have to fit all together to make the descision of attacking somebody
As a thief, we work it that way because most of us are squishy so mistakes are not very allowed.

As a warrior , you need to learn to choose your fights
Because regardless of the class you play, THINKING BEFOREHAND would be wise.
If you plan and choose well , due to factors you have around 88% chance of winning.

If you keep doing what you do, you will get the same result.
Be smart my friend.
Avoid danger
Hit whenever it wise.
Best Regards.

Yeah, but we are warriors not thieves. I get where you are going to but,.. no. This applies to every balanced fight and on top it just sound wrong for a bruiser class. You're not wrong but this is pretty much what's wrong. A warrior shouldn't use a thief approach to battle from the get go or things were wrongly design.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mesket.5728 said:

Yeah, but we are warriors not thieves. I get where you are going to but,.. no. This applies to every balanced fight and on top it just sound wrong for a bruiser class. You're not wrong but this is pretty much what's wrong. A warrior shouldn't use a thief approach to battle from the get go or things were wrongly design.

Just like how thieves shouldn't use a warrior approach to battle either.

• Like 2

I love how the same one-to-three people are reacting with the laughing/confused face to try and dismiss the arguments Obtena and others make. 🤣 You're a very small minority, guys. The few of you reacting to every post people make that you disagree with in a dismissive way doesn't make you right, sorry.

Edit: in before this one predictably gets the same reaction. 😉

Edited by Daxmort.4789
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 1/24/2022 at 9:54 PM, Obtena.7952 said:

I don't think these views are very accurate and must be re-aligned with how Anet views the class. If you look at a class from simple terms, then of course you won't see things that distinguish them. I don't think it makes sense to look at the other classes to make conclusions about warriors ... just because I don't believe that's how Anet looks at warrior either. 

Don't forget the goal here for the especs; it's to provide different playing experiences/styles, not necessarily fill different roles. Honestly, no matter how bad or good one thinks Warrior and it's especs are or how useful or not those specs are in the game, they certainly do provide different styles to play with. 

Personally, I think the biggest problem Anet has with warrior is that it can't do much, because of the low number of actions it has access to (the lowest in the game) ... which means we get stuck with lots of low grade effects that are likely passively procc'ed. Gunsaber looks like a departure from that ... but still within the theme of the spec, it's limited. 

Lol, thanks for making me laugh this morning.
Warrior splay style, get up close and bash him.

Berserker play style, get up close and bash him.

Spellbreaker play style, get up close and bash him.

Bladesworn ... wait for it ... play style, get up close and bash him, more but way more unnecessarily complicated and clunky.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Daxmort.4789 said:

I love how the same one-to-three people are reacting with the laughing/confused face to try and dismiss the arguments Obtena and others make. 🤣 You're a very small minority, guys. The few of you reacting to every post people make that you disagree with in a dismissive way doesn't make you right, sorry.

It ain't me, 😂 I've never understood the point of reacts and not straight replies. I rarely agree with obtena but I will atleast state why rather then attempt to dismiss. 

Onto the minority thing. I'm afraid actually we are not. And statistics actually do back that up. 

Warriors statistical popularity has almost died at this point and alot of us have simply just stopped playing the proffession which is why you seem to beleive your a majority. 

Here's the thing. 

Just because everyone who disagreed either quit the proffession or the game itself doesn't make you a majority. It simply means the games directly dying. 

Here's the fact: 

If obtenas views were the majority the game would statistically grow. As obtena seems to generally enjoy the game how things are currently. And if people were positive and enjoyed it the game wouldn't of litterally almost died in 2020 when the company had to almost go bankrupt. 

I'm afraid your fighting a view even Anet themselves have stated is not true, Anet have admitted how they ran this game uptoo now has not been successful and a new approach is required. 

Hence why EoD speccs are completely different to the prior elites we are used to. Hence why they've employed a second balancing team. Hence why they got back someone like grouch 

Do you know what grouch was originally back in core GW2? 

He was devoted and passionate about the eSports and competitive sides of the game. He fought for the tournament's and bleeding edge play of the game. 

He's the complete opposite type of dev this games being run on. 

They have planned a huge significant balance patch to both core and current elites shortly after EoD. 

They've shown 5 man boons returning and proper trade offs. 

The company itself didn't do a 180 on their original position because what they were doing was successful im afraid. 

If you can't see the fact the new elites are actually extremely weak. Because they depend on the core components and not the power creep it's mechanics have  handed it your wrong, they wouldn't state significant balancing surround core speccs if they think they didn't need to, reworking the core game is a net loss to the company. They no direct money off the back of them.

But they know the amount of damage the current elites have done to core, and things like warriors defintly suffered the most. As warriors big builds were destroyed during both the nerfs to sustain and the removal of CC damage. 

Wanna go see a warrior build which actually utilises difference? Go try out rift. 

They have a spellblade surrounding the use of electric. 

They have a dark knight which uses quick dark abilities mixed in with combat. 

They have a beastmaster which fights with a pet. 

And the list goes on. 

Warrior is so expansive imho its one of the easiest get creative with because it's such a core concept realistically.

Same with thief, but spectre kinda brought the change thief desperately needed. 

Edited by Daddy.8125

5 hours ago, Daxmort.4789 said:

I wouldn't worry about it ... as long as the posts exist, they do their job, regardless of the emojis.

The best part ... it's going to continue to be the way it is despite the emojis on the posts because it's the way Anet wants it to work. Some people don't see the differences in the playstyles of the specs ... the important thing is that the differences exist and people can experience them, if they choose to. Again, people not experiencing spec playstyle differences ... that won't impact how Anet wants the game to work.

If people try to see things from the Anet perspective, it goes easier for them. If they don't, they only see failure. It's pretty easy to see who those people are and how to consider their content. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

If people try to see things from the Anet perspective, it goes easier for them. If they don't, they only see failure. It's pretty easy to see who those people are and how to consider their content. 

or maybe our "Standards" of what we consider a Reasonable change of playstyle is Above yours and thats Simple as.

If its Melee.

If its DPS.

If its Physical Damage.

If it the mechanics works the same.

and how you interact with said mechanic remaisn the same.

The Playstyles the same.

Core and Berserker are both Power Driven DPS. With banners accessible for Raid Support. who Wield Melee Weapons and Engage with a F1 Key for the majority of its Damage output. The Difference between Core and Berserker is Mainly the Pace of execution. as Berserkers F1 Fuels a Rage bar which allows continous use of its F1 Abilities Instead of Using it once Per charge up.

but on a fundamental Scale. being a DPS is Being a DPS. im sorry, but unless the Mechanic engages with the player on a very different scale. its hard to make 2 Power DPS Behave differently to one another when Warriors Playstyle is So rigid in ways to optimally play it.

If we Take Elementalist for example

The Shift between playing Core Ele and Tempest is completely different. Why?. because uptoo HoT, Core ELementalist was primarily a Ranged Damage dealer via the Staff build. Tempest took a Much more Melee approach with this as the Mechjanic itself forced you into melee Combat, it also introduced very HIGH value raid Support such as Rebound and later on 10 man Defensive boons.

It fills a New Role Support. While giving a different twist on its DPS Variant with the Overloads Mechanic being layered onto of the specc Rewarding keeping with 1 attunement instead of Cycling through all attunements, and Punished you for not doing so as ther CD on Attunement Swaps was extended to 20 upon usuage of its overload.

Weaver came along: Weavers Mechanics, Added Dual Attacks, Barriers, and Mixed elements. which gave access to More abilities throughout its rotation and Required Rules around Which element you took nextr as it was More Punishing to swap attunement. it moved in the opposite way of Tempest. by rewarding you for Swapping Attunements Quickly and to Memerize CDs to work out the one to use next to keep your rotation going.

Even if u rule out the fact it didnt have to introduce a New Role.

Elementalist, Tempest and Weavers Mechanic all interact differently and force the player to play at a Different pace, and how they interact with the Attunement system based on where said Reward is.

Due to the fact Core Would Press F1 on CD Regardless as its Always been the warriors primary amount of Damage. Berserker wasnt a Change of dynamic when it came to its Mechanic because it worked the exact same Way. you would Spam F1 every opportunity you were given. it merely created a System whic hsimply Capped Faster and Removed the CD.

Core to berserker is effectively, a Patched Warrior uptoo Competitive DPS Levels. on a mechanic that feels alike cores mechanic With passive Alacrity on it realistically. why Elementalists Mechanic Forces the players to interact with it differently to gain success with the different builds.

the Unique Point of Berserker was in its Condi build. Something Core Warrior never took much advantage of due to the lack of condi options prior Berserker. however. It was Reworked and changed continously until it was another Power based DPS stripping it of its Previous Unique Selling point I.E Playing a DPS Role differently to fit a Different set of targets.

7 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

the important thing is that the differences exist and people can experience them, if they choose to. Again, people not experiencing spec playstyle differences ... that won't impact how Anet wants the game to work.

Except we all dont want to include the fact, Berserkers Introduction Caused one of the largest bleeds in the Warrior playerbase to this Day.

Clearly either 1) you ignore to aknowledge this or 2) Simply did not play the game at this point.

Warrior. Before HoT was 1 of the most streamed Proffessions in the game, Wilson, Sharz or however you spelt his name and many more. Were pure Warrior mains, Wilson even made a Whole meme out of Warriors Primarily power driven builds with its Anti-Condi Deoderant Advert that he made for laughs.

However. upon HoT launch, these Players stopped streaming the game all together, Wilson left twitch. and Sharz moved onto a game that i dont remember the name of.

The Reaction to berserker was by Large one of the most Negative ones, Hence why Berserker went under soooo many changes over its time. but never actually managed to appease the playerbase. Because simply Berserker was massively OFF the mark to what Warrior mains wanted.

The reasons Difference DOESNT exist in warrior.

is because the Proffession from a Meta point of view, Lacks Versatility, and before you say "Meta always lack versatility. its just using a best build". no.

Quickness Firebrand.

Condi Firebrand

Power DH.

Heal Firebrand

Are ALL With their own rotations / Prioritys / builds. and All are meta.

Plague Doctor Scourge.

Condi Scourge.

Power Reaper.

All are within Metas and Play and build very differently.

Power Weaver

hybrid Weaver

Condi Weaver

Condi Tempest

Support Tempest

Are all Meta builds for the elementalist proffession.

now lets cross to Warriors Meta builds.

BS Power Berserker.

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing.

you cannot Create "Distinct" "Unique" Playstyles Out of a Group of Elite speccs that all Use the Same Utilities, the Same Weapons, the Same Sources of Damage The Same Rotation at the Same Ranged (Melee) pressing the Exact same buttons. in the Same order.

because Core and Berserker share this.

they asre both Axe+Axe / Mace+mace or Axe+Axe / Greatsword builds, which use 3 Banners prioritize what builds their bar the fastest to press F1 as many times as Possible.

The only time berserker Shows Difference is in PvP.

Because Getting kills is a Dice roll based on if ur swing or the condis Land first.

the isuse people have with you, is it seems to try to paint every conversation in a "Positive light". and good for you to remain Positive in a Period of time where the Vocal majority are by far at a very negative point. but u are defending something Not even a commuinity Leading Person is Willing to. even Mighty teapot has gone on record to state Warriors are the LEAST Versatile option with the LEAST different builds.

but the issue with relying on the silent masses behind your view. is exactly that Silent. no one knows their opinons of the game. all we know is this game is going down in Popularity. the game is Losing Players and if it was ONLY the vocal majority leaving (I.E a Minority) the game wouldnt have Under 10% of its Orginal playerbase still logging in.

so the Silent Masses are Leaving. it Statistically only adds up to be that explaination. and before we talk

"burn out".

"played game too long"

"having families so dont play games anymore".

these realities dont exist, this is a MMORPG. Something very rarely people successfully leave after investing into. look at how Far blizzard had to sink before the numbers of leavers even started scratching the surface. and we all know the majority will return upon the next announcement.

GW2 never had this. the players Didnt come back, theres More people in other games telling their audiences how bad this game is then there are People returning with each wave of leavers.

Anet aknowledges. the passionate aknowledge it. and both sides have admitted it GW2 Direction needs to change. or this game Will die. now the devs have Stated EoD is the beginning of this Change of Direction in GW2. if that is true and we are to just say Anet wouldnt lie.

Then its Important, we Flag the Negatives the playerbase are Most unhappy about to Ensure Anet are able to see that feedback and Note its Something that needs to be apart of that change of Direction to create a Better gaming enviroment for the playerbase and the game.

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

or maybe our "Standards" of what we consider a Reasonable change of playstyle is Above yours and thats Simple as.

Except this isn't a debate about who's got the higher standard. That's not what is relevant here. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Except this isn't a debate about who's got the higher standard. it's about the relevant standard.

If we are talking the Variety Introduced to Warrior compared to other proffessions. No its a very universal one. Examined by comparing the Standards Reached with other proffessions compared to the Warriors.

Name another Proffession which hasnt Recieved a New Role with any elites Introduced so far?

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Daddy.8125 said:

If we are talking the Variety Introduced to Warrior compared to other proffessions. No its a very universal one. Examined by comparing the Standards Reached with other proffessions compared to the Warriors.

Name another Proffession which hasnt Recieved a New Role with either elites Introduced so far?

Again ... this isn't about who's got the better standard. It's about the standard that is relevant to the game and how Anet implements it. The standard here is that elite specs add flavours to classes because Anet told us that's why especs exist, not what roles they give them. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Again ... this isn't about who's got the better standard. It's about the standard that is relevant to the game and how Anet implements it. The standard here is that elite specs add flavours to classes because Anet told us that's why especs exist, not what roles they give them. 

I aint talknig about my standards or your standards

Im talking

the Standard Reached with Elite Speccs.. the Average Standard. What has the new elites accomplished. my argument is Warriors dont rise to the Same Standard Reached by other proffessions.

Saying and Doing are different things.

They SAY its not fdor a New Role

Yet everytime do Release a new role. What u say is Worthless. What u Do is what matters.

anet in the same sentence As urquote stated Elites would not be a direct upgrade to Core. Yet Are Direct upgrades to Core.

So why do we beleive 1 half of that Quote from anet while the second part obviously lied?

you keep handing me a quote.. Said by a Dev team that Left GW2 to work on New World. While the New Dev team who run GW2 Now actually havent lived up to the stated quote at all, as the New Elites in PoF were BY MASSES against what anet orginally stated prior HoT>

8 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

and tbh i still dont understand what you are trying to state here realistically.

you have this idea, that players Should See things from anets perspective, the Answer is no. this is point A) Brainwashing.

to beleive that before u decide if you are for or against something to see it through the creators Eyes. the Creator is attempting to brainwash you into aligning your opinons with their own. a Devs Problem is not a Player problem.

theres a Vast difference to how a games made on paper and how a player interacts with it and those things dont always carry identical results.

the players Job. is to communicate if they Do or Dont like something Anet have created, thats ultimately what feedback is. a Opinon, what people enjoy to do is Try the old "a Silent customer is a Happy customer". no. a Silent customer is Less tolerate of BS And Walks out the door the moment they are unhappy about something. if someone is passionate about something they are far more likely to go further then just be silent.

there are Key things in Measuring a Players enjoyment. Player engagement being one of them:

Statistical Evidence of % Of Playtime is Another.

Statistical Evidence on Win Rate is another.

and the hours per week Played in game is one.

so if u were to break down a Statistical Chart of Enjoyment of Warriors:

you would first have to statistically find the % of people who play Warriors. Find out the % of time they play their Warriors, find the % of Player engagement with Said Warrior and Ontop of that calculate the hourly input of time with their Warriors.

Now thankfully. we have Statistical Evidence of everything but sadly, this game does have Addons which are used and Player created Software which do track things that Anet turns a eye to providing they're not used in toxic Ways.

And Lemme tell you. Shock horror.... Warriors are Abysmally low. Something like 5% XD

like 87% of All Fractals run Since the Last patch have consisted of 2 Scourges, 2 Firebrands and 1 Renegade

now these are statistics this isnt "people who download a Addon" or "People that have allowed tracking "

becuase you dont have to have the Software for you to Exist on the software. So this is from the most casual Runs. to Most hardcore Runs. to guild runs to PuGs to Solo videos. to more, everything included.

Now tell me:

If the Majority are SOOOO Happy with warriors, why Do almost NO ONE play the kitten proffession lol. why are they so Statistically Low shown by evidence. and before we go down the ol efficency disagrees. efficency Doesnt represent.

1) for Efficency to actually count a Player they have to join Efficency.

2) Efficency tracks accounts from the day of creation. which means its Stats from Core are still applied to those Numbers.

3) Efficency doesnt track the Decrease in popularity because efficency doesnt reset its tracking stats each patch.

so we have to use Wingman Desos Site and Other third party sources who use this sfotware to show numbers during patchs. as they include every run done. not the ones they feature in, not the ones who sign up. but the entire playerbase.

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

I aint talknig about my standards or your standards

Im talking

the Standard Reached with Elite Speccs..

OK ... we don't have anything to discuss because I'm not going to discuss standards that aren't relevant to how the game is designed and implemented by Anet. It's just not relevant. You don't want to acknowledge warrior specs play different ... then you don't have much to say about why they exist, which is part of my point I'm making. Conversation over really. I'm not here to wax academically with you about your views of the game, cause I don't really care what those are. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Obtena.7952 said:

OK ... we don't have much to say then because I'm not going to discuss standards that aren't relevant to how the game is designed and implemented by Anet. It's just not relevant. 

Makes 0 Sense.

when creating Elite Speccs Anet will have a Standard they personally apply to the concept. the Same as Ascended armour as a Standard compared to Exotics Standard. a Standard is a Averaging mark of a Stated Product.

So for example

if Every elite Shipped with 2 Changes to its Mechanic, 6 New Abilities 6 new Utilities and 12 new Traits.

That would be the Standard Assossiated with Future Elite releases, Standard is a Consistency.

if u honestly think When anet create a new Elite, there isnt a Minimum number of boxs it must tick. you are incorrect. these are Major parts of the Expansion sales, they Dont just make anything throw it together and Just have Things Launch, there will be Quality control over the Elite which will Either Ok or Decline the idea realistically.

Quality control exists in every company producing products and Quality Controls Existance is Because of Company Standards.

• Like 2

Makes 0 Sense.

Hey, something making sense to you is not a requirement for it to be true. When Anet is telling us they create elite specs for playstyle flavours, we have no reason to believe that's not true. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Hey, something making sense to you is not a requirement for it to be true. When Anet is telling us they create elite specs for playstyle flavours, we have no reason to believe that's not true. 

Right thanks for bringing up Point 2

that Quote was Released by a Old Dev team that dont work at Anet anymore, Further more that Quote goes onto stating Elites wont be a Direct Upgrade to Core. Which in PoF Was proven to no longer exist as PoFS elites went to grand levels to ensure it was a Direct upgrade to core speccs.

• Like 2

Right thanks for bringing up Point 2

that Quote was Released by a Old Dev team that dont work at Anet anymore, Further more that Quote goes onto stating Elites wont be a Direct Upgrade to Core. Which in PoF Was proven to no longer exist as PoFS elites went to grand levels to ensure it was a Direct upgrade to core speccs.

That's nice but it's not a reason for anyone to think discussing your view for especs existing is relevant to why they exist in the game. The fact is that especs give playstyle flavour, just like Anet said they would, as they intended then and still now. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Confused 2