The new White Tiger skins are AWESOME

37 minutes ago, Vash.2386 said:

Is the skin available from the BL chests? It seems they still haven’t updated the chest preview (or the BL merchant). I am wary to use any keys as the preview doesn’t show it. 

37 minutes ago, Vash.2386 said:

Is the skin available from the BL chests? It seems they still haven’t updated the chest preview (or the BL merchant). I am wary to use any keys as the preview doesn’t show it. 

Seems you use the BLC claim ticket directly instead of going to the vendor.  Hadn't known it could be done that way previously.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vash.2386 said:

No, the black lion chests are what they appear.  The white tiger skin is not available through them, only through the gem store.  The weapons may be purchased with a claim ticket but the vendors in LA do not reflect this, you can only see it by clicking on the ticket itself. 

• Like 2

Been wanting a Guandao type Staff ever since they added Daredevil. I had hopes Cantha xpan would add one but quite surprised to see one before xpan. I'm using it currently on my Teef naow and it matches the Chuka bow. I also like the kitty claw Focus that once again looks like a H2H Monk weapon. Melee focus when?

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Doggie.3184 said:

Been wanting a Guandao type Staff ever since they added Daredevil. I had hopes Cantha xpan would add one but quite surprised to see one before xpan. I'm using it currently on my Teef naow and it matches the Chuka bow. I also like the kitty claw Focus that once again looks like a H2H Monk weapon. Melee focus when?

They do pair well with Chuka and Champawat...using the staff on my rev for WvW along with the short bow and it's lovely.