This seasons is a meme season, what's the point of rating?

GhandiBot.6257

Match making = garbage because of low pop.

2 necros a game.

Flamethrower scrapper 1 button low skill cap with perma stab and might even thought ANet claims they want to get rid of passive builds. 

DH trappers everywhere. 

Perfect time to play if you're a sausaged fingered gamer I guess. 

Imagine trying to rating in a meme PvP game with 0 balance effort. 

Every seasons is a meme season. 

kitten is no longer enjoyable. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

So, it turns out:

Flamethrower scrappers are extremely susceptible to condi.

DH can be taken down with a war running signet of might or an S/d thief, the same can be said for the core support.

Necro can be neutralized by a sicem soulbeast, even with poison cloud.

I also found out if you swap the sigils on d/p daredevil weapons to boon stripping and use headshot occasionally, they are the counter to weavers lol. (that and the shard stab we get from a steal)

Edited by Crab Fear.1624
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

So, it turns out:

DH can be taken down with a war running signet of might or an S/d thief, the same can be said for the core support.

I also found out if you swap the sigils on d/p daredevil weapons to boon stripping and use headshot occasionally, they are the counter to weavers lol. (that and the shard stab we get from a steal)

I'm not saying their good. Please read the post again. it's lazy game design and gameplay. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

So, it turns out:

I haven’t played pvp in a hot minute, so this is a legitimate question; how are the classes that counter the meme builds at responding to other threats, especially relative to the meme builds? 

49 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

I haven’t played pvp in a hot minute, so this is a legitimate question; how are the classes that counter the meme builds at responding to other threats, especially relative to the meme builds? 

War is just a ut slot change as needed, and thief is just a sigil slot change. Condi is condi.

Nothing really impacted.

Confused?

Should I legit post a build and label it as the counter for each problem anyone has?

I will.

2 hours ago, GhandiBot.6257 said:

I'm not saying their good. Please read the post again. it's lazy game design and gameplay. 

How hard is it to play a counter?

Think about what really irks you and how it might be countered.

I know asking here won't help.

So, tell me what build you have trouble with, and I will tell you the counter.

Maybe some other coward will step up, but likely not, because they don;t want to be ridiculed by their build.

I am immune, because I am not worried about correction.

1 hour ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

War is just a ut slot change as needed, and thief is just a sigil slot change. Condi is condi.

Nothing really impacted.

Confused?

Should I legit post a build and label it as the counter for each problem anyone has?

I will.

No, I’m not confused, just verifying because, as I said, I haven’t pvpd in a little bit. 

Every season, every meta has brainless builds which players abuse, it was condi thief, it was condi mirage, it was holo, it was infinite barrier scrapper or scourge back then.

There will be always those type of builds no matters what, I just play for the gold, for the memes and to spend some time when I get home from work, I turn off chat to avoid the elitists toxicity or tryharders who don't understand this is just a game afterall.

Patch after patch we already know they don't care at all of pvp, it's all about pve sellings for them because it's where the majority of players are, so it's useless to insist, if you don't like pvp, stop playing it, simple as that. 

If you wanna tryhard for ranks or titles, find yourself a friend, play a duo necro guard or even double necro in this meta and you reach plat2 in no time.

At least gold is not as bad as in wvw, so whatever, it's still worth for me.

• Like 1

There's no point to rating in this game outside helping the matchmaker, which is what's great about it.

Source : Played WoW, dealt with all the boosting/wintrading/ddosing/etc. because everyone was thirsty for Gladiator mounts and gear upgrades.

Heard it happens sometimes here too for the top end titles but meh, who cares about a few pixels under your name.

Edited by Ashgar.3024