Minimally Invasive Buff to Spell

oscuro.9720

6 hours ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Or or, listen to this , not to kitten up resistance on generally balanced profession without recompance after, my solution returns it to an old status that is proven to work without being op. Another is adding some trait in defense that basically reverts the nerf by making resistance give 100% condi damage reduction.
Also it does not have plenty of resistance it has 4 instances 2 of which are on spellbreaker, the utility skills are way too valuable on warrior to be spent on half measure slot skills. 
The whole purpose of Revenge counter is to let you gather conditions and then copy them to others and resistance gave guarantied chance of a hit all the while protecting you just long enough to make it valuable to play more upfront and riskier.

For the barrier thing, it always comes with some drawback to it and I do not think Warrior can handle even more drawbacks.

Or revenge counter just transfers all conditions to targets struck. 

6 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Boon steal does nothing for me, if I cant boon strip in the first place.

You land a breaching strike, great, you got 3 boons. And then what? Does your target still have stability? Well kitten. You somehow stripped the stability and it isn't pulsing? You strip everything and you have a fair chance of winning (if you are in wvw, they just spam the boons back up in the next 10 seconds, but that is a different story).

Where does the boonsteal help? Nearly every spec worth using has some sort of stability source; they pop that and they facetank you to do the melee part of their dmg (and the rest of the time they kite with ranged damage).

I don’t disagree with you, but to say that stealing boons would have no impact is disingenuous. With the low CD on breaching strike and dispelling force letting all CC steal 1 boon, you have access to far more boons than you would otherwise, thereby increasing your performance. 
No, it doesn’t help with locking an opponent, but it will help with the filler DPS and sustain while you attempt to set that up. 
Perhaps a better way would be to have a trait turn all boon strip into boon steal, then things like sigil of absorption will pair very nicely, giving spell actually high boon uptime provided you can strip the enemy.
Again, this wouldn’t help land CC, but would help with mitigation and small dps boosts in the gaps between, which is valuable. 
For example; you steal a herald’s 25 might. If you are running MMR, you just gained a nice little bit of health and endurance, plus now have a very good DPS buff, especially if you can land a burst.