Looking for a new guild (from New Zealand - returning player)

Jonomnomnom.2148

I am a returning player who would like to get back into casual playing in guild wars 2!

I've played for a long time before and getting to know the game won't really take that long for me.

Would just be awesome to do stories and the new expansion coming with other people who enjoys the game!

Also want to make frens. I do work full time so I won't be able to go on all the time but would be good to join a fairly lively guild to do things with!

Send me a message on Discord. ID is Sankyu#3301

I run a small Japanese/English bilingual guild with players in UTC+7 - UTC+12 time zones. We run fractals during the week (around 9pm Japan time, so maybe too late for you?) in the evenings and usually have raid trainings on Sunday evenings. We also chat a lot in discord and have fun. Our guild cannot offer you a lot in terms of "guild benefits" (guild hall, mining nodes, etc.) but we can offer friendship and group activities. Feel free to msg me on Discord if this sounds like something you're interested in.

On 1/31/2022 at 2:48 PM, firedragon.8953 said:

Send me a message on Discord. ID is Sankyu#3301

I run a small Japanese/English bilingual guild with players in UTC+7 - UTC+12 time zones. We run fractals during the week (around 9pm Japan time, so maybe too late for you?) in the evenings and usually have raid trainings on Sunday evenings. We also chat a lot in discord and have fun. Our guild cannot offer you a lot in terms of "guild benefits" (guild hall, mining nodes, etc.) but we can offer friendship and group activities. Feel free to msg me on Discord if this sounds like something you're interested in.

Will add/message you on Discord, have a guy with us that could benefit from both our groups as far as coverage goes.