Best Open World Spec

kanorsanity.9752

General consensus, from what I've seen (and supported by my own experience), is tempest, although the builds vary (in part depending on whether you're running around solo or looking to do metas).  A couple of examples include this and this. There are also some YouTubers, such as Vallun, WoodenPotatoes, and Nike, who have video guides on various open world buids.

5 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

General consensus, from what I've seen (and supported by my own experience), is tempest, although the builds vary (in part depending on whether you're running around solo or looking to do metas).  A couple of examples include this and this. There are also some YouTubers, such as Vallun, WoodenPotatoes, and Nike, who have video guides on various open world buids.

Ty im looking for solo aswell mainly

I always ran this with my weaver:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAw2lZwuYPMJmJOKPnvKA-zRRYcBBSGNcfjRiEoTBofA-e 

Its something like a high-dps build which can solo bosses. 

If you dont want to kill bosses, i would surely suggest one of the tempest builds of above. 

However if u want to solo bosses:

There are lots of weaver builds that do well against them. Celestial Weaver, balthazar rune weaver, undead rune weaver (the one i linked) and so on. 

You can basically freely choose one of them depending on what you would like the most. 

And again: If your Plan is general open world (without bosses) I suggest tempest. 

i Would actually reccomend Celestial Weaver

or Trailblazer Weaver

It does More DPS then Tempest.. and both builds are Equal in survivability as this guy shows above so its generally abit more effective if ur willing to learn it alittle more and Press buttons abit faster.

its the builds i personally use, mainly the Celestial... it can solo absolutely everything and i find it alittle more fun to be more hybridized then pure condi in Open world. Celestial Weaver does 15.8k DPS and can solo anything.. Trailblazer will do alittle more DPS but alittle less burst i've found.

if u wanna keep up with good Ele solo builds i'd recommend following him he also posts ALOT of great posts on the Elementalist forums regarding builds and information to how he does it,

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...