[NA] The Nerd Herd [Herd]New player guild! (with Veterans!)

Noliquin.5317

Greetings!

The Nerd Herd [Herd] is a level 1 guild looking to build up its community. We have several veterans of MMOs, GW2 as well as completely new players to MMOs and GW2.

Our goal as a guild is to first build a nice inviting community for everyone to come together and hang out. We want to see and experience what it is like growing a guild from level 1.

Our second goal is to tackle end game content together, whether that's PvE, PvP, or WvW.

Also we do have 2 new streamers to GW2 in the guild hanging out exploring this game and looking to have more people to join in game with. So if that is something you'd be into than definitely come check out the Nerd Herd

So if you like the idea of making friends and growing a guild send me a message in (noliquin.5317) or on discord (beef#4247)

Edited by Noliquin.5317

• 1 month later...

We have set up a solid schedule and are now looking for more people to join us!

Monday is "Meta Mondays" we mess around and do different metas! It's very casual and fun! All are welcome.

Tuesday is "Tilted Tuesdays" we get together (until WvW is changed) and do unranked PvP. Again this is very casual and all are welcome!

Wednesday is "Wiping Wednesday" this is our night were we are focusing on 10 man content. Right now we are working through the strikes! We are very casual and all of course are welcome!

Thursday doesn't have a catchy name... It's just guild night! We help each other and do the guild events!

All these activities start around 9 EST and go for about 3 hours.

If this is  something you'd like to be a part of send me a message in game or reply on here! I can't wait to meet and hang out with everyone!

• Noliquin.5317 changed the title to [NA] The Nerd Herd [Herd]New player guild! (with Veterans!)

Last night the guild unlocked the new guild hall!! We are looking for more people interested in exploring leveling up and building up a guild hall.

As well as players looking to PvE in an organized relaxed ZERO PRESSURE environment.

We also casually PvP.

If you are a newer player unsure about joining a guild or community, we are a perfect fit for you! Again ZERO pressure or requirements. We just want friendly players looking to hang out and have a good time exploring this AMAZING game!

19 hours ago, Noliquin.5317 said:

Still looking to add a few more people for PvP and PvE

I'm a long time vet of GW2 with 26 characters, almost all of them at level 80.  I was thinking of trying to create my own new guild (actually expand my current one man guild, Soldiers of Fractal Tombs SOFT, which I currently only use for extra bank space), which I wanted to set up mostly for helping new players, and vet players returning to the game after a long absence, but maybe joining your guild might be a better fit for me?  I've done everything in the game, but for the most part have played casually and only recently have begun doing Raids, because I wanted to experience the content and see what it was like, plus I want to get the Legendary armor from Raids.  I have crafted 18 Legendary weapons, and my Fractal reward level is 46 (I think), so I'd also like to work my way up to T4 Fractals some day.  My main focus is getting with a guild that WANTS to play together, because playing GW2 with friends is 100 times more fun than playing it solo.  I'd like to work my way up to be an officer in a guild, where I can organize some group events, and help out new players that are just learning the game.  My main requirement for joining a new guild is that it must encourage all members to play with their guild mates as much as possible, and that the guild leaders help make this happen, by setting up events, or even just times on a calendar that help members group up together, to really grow a strong community that focuses on having fun in the game.  If you think that I might be a good fit for your guild, please contact me in game, as I don't visit these official forum often and might not see a reply here.  My account name is AmigaDave.5623 (old timer who started out with a Commodore Amiga computer ages ago).  Thanks for taking the time to read this long reply.