Mabi black.1824 Posted February 2, 2022 Share Posted February 2, 2022 if the algorithm builds the balance in reference to the playing time we could get a team of 2000 players vs a team of 1000 players and since one plays twice the time for the algorithm we would have a perfect balance. at this point I can only imagine that most of us get some recreation only after work . only for hypothesis we say that 80% of the players will be active let's say from 18.00 to 22.00 continental time (80% of 2000 players vs 80% of 1000 players) the difference in hours played could be made by the remaining 20% who can afford not to work or to have particular working hours or to stop until late in the evening etc.etc. The result we get is that 80 percent of players will feel like they're playing outnumbered by about 50 percent. but the algorithm did its job perfectly. that's perhaps why many of us don't find ourselves with the balances that are calculated and constructed. also the message / advice if you are outnumbered practically is............... if you are losing do not get busy let them take all your map indeed play little just 30min and go, so in two months you could have more players. or you will have this game mode, do not play it or you will be constantly inferior. am I wrong? what do you think? 1 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now