The End of Dragons Music so far.

Hi, I thought I would share the DEMO soundtrack of the incoming expansion. I tried to combine all the music that have been released so far with an addition of smooth transitions in between, so it's pleasant to listen to, without breaks:

If you prefer to listen to each track separately, I also created a playlist:

Which one is your personal favourite among these 13 tracks? 🙂

Edited by Arden.7480
  • Like 4

As always, thank you for uploading these (loved the airship video as well, especially now that it includes the Zhaitan fight as well :P).

The track that could be heard in Monday's gameplay trailer is not yet part of the playlist, right? Hopefully it will play during a break in today's livestream so that you can catch it without dialogue.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SunRoamer.5103 said:

As always, thank you for uploading these (loved the airship video as well, especially now that it includes the Zhaitan fight as well :P).

The track that could be heard in Monday's gameplay trailer is not yet part of the playlist, right? Hopefully it will play during a break in today's livestream so that you can catch it without dialogue.

I'll reach out to Bryan in few days, unless he uploads this track on his official page. 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, SunRoamer.5103 said:

A quick update on the trailer's music. I got a response from Bryan: 

• Like 2