Help me, help you!

frostkisses.7839

Hello!
I'm sure my situation is not unique, but I am having a hard time getting back into the hang of raids without a consistent group.
I took a long break after W2 came out and really had little interest/time when I got back. Now that my situation at work is drastically different and I have the same days/times off every week, I'm looking to try again. I've joined raid training guilds, but honestly, the pace is mind numbingly slow.  LFG has been inconsistent at best.
I am looking for a group that will be able to explain and maybe soft carry for a run or two on a boss so that I can see the full layout of mechanics. I have Discord and I have no issues joining a server to communicate.
Every "training" raid I've been on they take too many new people and take 2 hrs explaining how to break a bar.... That is not what I am looking for, or need. I would also welcome honest(but not crude) feedback on my role in the group. I currently have ~22LI, 6/18 with more in waiting for the 1st envoy collection, 11K+ Hours in the game. Have not done past KC. 
At this point I only offer DPS roles. Any heavy (though I main Guardian), mesmer and necro, but wouldn't mind branching out. I am available to play Thursday-Sunday  (late afternoon til 6am central time). I also have a companion looking for about the same. He is a very good BS.

Thanks for looking!
*Frost*

Ingame:  frostkisses.7839
Discord: Frost#4282

Edited by frostkisses.7839
clearing up wording!