Communication for 3rd wvw beta test

6 hours ago, SlateSloan.3654 said:

When an anet employee posts on twitter that there will be news regarding alliances right after the EoD Release is finished and nothing happened since... what shall we think?

Simple answer: EoD is obviously not finished yet.

• Like 1

how much I like to see that our mutual friend davis exchanges some opinion /information and only 14 hours ago.

I'm only sorry that I only do it on reddit and not here on the official wvw forum.

in short, we too here often ask for information but no one of anet ever beats a shot.😭

more importantly: 
We now know that the assumption of a big part of the players were true after all. I mean the assumption (which kinda became a meme) that ANet announced alliances/wr just in order to shut up the players, without actually developing anything. 

Don´t get me wrong: i appreciate that we now seemingly have active development, and that Grouch seems to have taken the task of improving communication into his hands. 

However, "cornerstone gamemode" has become a meme for a reason, and this confirms it even more. 

I think many people (especially the dedicated players) feel betrayed and lied to, which is at least subjectively, perhaps even objectively true. It´s also sad that this (at least until now) never made the way into the forums, which are the official platform ANet usually uses to communicate with the players...

14 hours ago, CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:

But this... this is impossible... according to the WvW forum scholars Alliances has been in active development for five years straight. Because a company being shut about a certain characteristic promised years ago isn't indicative enough about the proccess being stopped.

/s

No shocking revelations here, it was quite obvious wvw has had no development the past 4 years since the announcement. McKenna Berdrow last posted in feb 2018, the announcement from "her" about world restructuring came through Gaile in jan 2018, two status updates came in july and nov from Raymond Lukes, McKenna was gone with the layoffs in feb 2019, and Raymond has been doing whatever minor patch ups for wvw since then, you know, rearranging some walls in some places.

What's the point of stating they've only started development on it last year? we're suppose to cut them another 4 years of slack? even after his own message stated that world restructuring was going to release in 2021? https://i.imgur.com/VbUO6ma.jpg

Now expansion released, they've gone back to the same ole routine, they can't even be bothered to run the monthly wxp bonus event lol. Can't even be bothered to post the status updates on their own forums lol.

Sad.

Edited by Xenesis.6389