Help me find a Back item for my Mesmer

Stx.4857

So I made a mesmer character and I am modeling him after a character from one of my favorite games ever, Legend of Dragoon.  I am looking for a back item that is as close to magical wings as I can get, in a glowing golden shade.  Here is a picture of the character I'm making him after:

https://imgur.com/a/PhuDl0d

Basically, I need wings that are more magical and not feathery or spiny.  Something like the Phoenix glider wings or the soul river glider wings but on a backpack.

The closest I have been able to find are the Nightspeaker wings but even when those are dyed a bright color they seem dim in color.  

I have just been looking on the wiki gallery page, but i thought I would ask here too.

Edited by Stx.4857

22 hours ago, Stx.4857 said:

So I made a mesmer character and I am modeling him after a character from one of my favorite games ever, Legend of Dragoon.  I am looking for a back item that is as close to magical wings as I can get, in a glowing golden shade.  Here is a picture of the character I'm making him after:

https://imgur.com/a/PhuDl0d

Basically, I need wings that are more magical and not feathery or spiny.  Something like the Phoenix glider wings or the soul river glider wings but on a backpack.

The closest I have been able to find are the Nightspeaker wings but even when those are dyed a bright color they seem dim in color.  

I have just been looking on the wiki gallery page, but i thought I would ask here too.

Not a back piece, but the WvW sublime mistforged light chest piece has glowing magic tendrils that come off of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

Faust was challenging to defeat. So you are looking for something that resembles Wingly wings ... 

Try Herald of Aurene Cape [&CvUlAAA=]. It is dyeable, has the light-wings and you solve the purple cape-stuff at the bottom.

You know that's actually a nice option.  It'll probably be awhile before those come back to the shop but you never know.  I hadn't considered those but you're right the cape does fit with faust.  (I have an elementalist that I modeled after Lloyd which this wouldn't work for but that's not important)