What is Mag?

mossmere.9503

44 minutes ago, Morden Kain.3489 said:

The comedy of it, someone probably went through refreshing all that siege 🤣.  And no, I am not on TC.  Besides, who does not like a good dong joke every now and again 😀.  Ranks right up there with a good SBD bomb and walk, just to watch people run into it 😜.

There's this one person on TC that builds a ton of siege normally. I think they also like to (try) to solo enemy keeps in a golem too. I usually let them pass by because it's funnier that way. It never occurred to me that we could have a golem duel though-- arguably the most balanced form of combat in the game.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Haha 2

On 2/17/2022 at 10:46 AM, Evenge.4067 said:

💯 BS!

Mag spawn camps for HOURS, not just a few minutes. They are the only server that does this. It's toxic for WvW.  They throw siege and jump on corpses more than any other server. They spam emotes more than any others. They have more ganker small guilds than any other server. 

Not the friendly little angels you want to make them out to be. You might be fooling the "grouchy" player that always shows their tag on Mag but the rest of us see the actual bm trashy play.

Nice try.

This is true, the only other server that rivals Mag in toxicity is BG.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

This is mag(Blue) At the time of this print screen they had 4 camps in all maps lol even have waypoints in this bl 

Image links:

link1

Link2

Anet really needs to stop whit this charade, servers are dying merge even more servers, and make way less teams.

They try there little tactics of spawn killing, but they cant handle it.

If we break their little golems in the camps they get demotivated lol

Edited by Sinester.3572
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1