RNG Drop for Aurora/Bloodstone Fen is off the scale

I am currently doing the Aurora achievements on an Alt account and am getting more and more frustrated at the RNG rates of the drops needed to complete Bloodstone Fen Master.

I remember from doing on my main that the drop chance was low, but never this low... I kept track...

Jade Construct Dropped after 7th time doing this event.

Aged Ectoplasm from Ghosts has still not dropped, I am 8 hours of purely ghost farming in this one. By now I estimate to have killed a minimum of 500 ghost.

Living Bloodstone from Bloodstone Elementals have similar issues. About 6 hours of farming those so far, nothing.

Why are these drops so rare? What is the reason to have us farm them from hours upon hours on end? The result of all this farming is simple, by now I loathe going to Bloodstone Fen. I am by now so done with this map that it might as well be deleted for all I care.

It is too much, please take a look at this... 14 hours farming for 2 drops... That is over the top.

Please liberate me from this horrible map.

Fyi, I remember from last time that it can take a while, but these numbers are extreme and not what I remember. Might there be a bug with these drops that makes it now nearly impossible to get?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/13/2022 at 10:32 AM, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

Aged Ectoplasm from Ghosts has still not dropped, I am 8 hours of purely ghost farming in this one. By now I estimate to have killed a minimum of 500 ghost.

I - and a lot of others - have had this problem as well. If you switch characters it seems to reset whatever issue it is. I farmed on my necro, didn't get anything off around 100 mobs. I switched to ele and the first mob I killed dropped what I was after for Aurora.

This workaround works for lot of things similar to this. If you feel it's beyond a joke at a certain point, switch to another character.

• Sad 1