**very much needed event idea**

moutzaheadin.4029

Hello. 

I know most of you will laugh at the idea. But to me it would be the most fun week even in wvw history.

enable flying mounts across all maps for a week. The fights would be so good without all of the wall humping siege spamming extras.  

epic battles and epic tactics. Have an open mind and think of the fun we’d have together!

~ your pal obs

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

Flying mouts would make avoiding fights even easier than walls and siege, so what makes you think it would lead to more/better fights? Most likely the exact opposite would happen.

flying over walls straight to the lord would be like a battle royal. Shooting people out of the sky with the bali would bring hours of joy. 

in my mind I can’t see how this couldn’t be fun😂

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Hello. 

I know most of you will laugh at the idea. But to me it would be the most fun week even in wvw history.

enable flying mounts across all maps for a week. The fights would be so good without all of the wall humping siege spamming extras.  

epic battles and epic tactics. Have an open mind and think of the fun we’d have together!

~ your pal obs

My GAWD the Lag would be insane with all those fire breaths hitting the ground all at once. I LOVE the idea. I think it would be epic! But highly unlikely.

i dont have a flying mount :C i only have warclaw as i avoid PvE like the plague XD

If the warclaw could fly... heck why not.. but only make it 1 sunday.  a whole month of madness would be to much imo 😄  but just 1 day... why not... could be fun 😄

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Sad 1

Flying maybe a bit much what about low gravity where your jumps go higher but not over tower walls , dodge rolls go longer and the warclaw leap goes longer as well.

I would not mind seeing a "wire bug" week where you get a shot "leap" with no dmg no combo and no i farms but a small jump that go longer then say a dodge roll.

But what we realty need for an wvw event is a core class only week.

On 2/17/2022 at 8:56 AM, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

Flying mouts would make avoiding fights even easier than walls and siege, so what makes you think it would lead to more/better fights? Most likely the exact opposite would happen.

Pretty much this.  People already stack and map hop to avoid fights, so their ktrain isn't slowed down.  Last thing we need is to just let the ktrain go straight to lord everywhere.