Medium-ish FPS, even after upgrading graphics card.

TheGunheart.1725

Okay, I realize this isn't particularly low, but something I'm just a bit annoyed with.I have a 3.4ghz i7 processor, 16 gigs of ram, and running Windows 10. I previously had a 2gig GeForce 760 card, but recently upgraded to a 6gig GeForce 1060.So, thing thing that's bugging me right now is that, regardless of graphical settings (including vsynch), the framerate can't seem to stabilize much higher than 40fps, with some occasional jumps to 50 if I'm say, looking at a wall. Again, not exactly the worst framerate, but I'm surprised the upgrade seems to have had no effect whatsoever.

A little thing that might help.

In your game settings you'll find:

• Character Model Limit — Controls the total number of character models that may be displayed. Nameplates still appear for all characters. Drop-down options include "Lowest", "Low", "Medium", "High", and "Highest".
  • Character Model Quality — Controls the number of of high-quality character models that may be displayed. Drop-down options include "Lowest", "Low", "Medium", "High", and "Highest".

Lowering these is a go-to recommendation, especially for low end PCs, but can help nearly everyone.

Archived