I hope i'm wrong (PvP Warrior)

Zekent.3652

Is it just me, or is anet really trying to make warrior optimal again by taking the easy way of buffing the heal build?

Is it that hard to understand that it's not what you expect from a warrior? it's boring playing as warrior and always having a support warrior on the enemy team because mirror matchmaking, a class that is supposed to be a bruiser and a roammer.

Please don't take the easy and/or lazy ways to fix the warrior problems.

• Like 3

Everyone complained about healing and banners, ergo their kneejerk nerfs will be reversed into kneejerk buffs and they will be made the viable specs again.

You cannot be allowed to have fun or play what you like. The broken talents will stay untouched for another 6 months.

I just started about a year ago, and I'm still absolutely aghast at the state of the talent trees and internal balance work, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised coming from WoW. This game has a lot going for it, class design is the clear outlier however. It's enough to make me miss the spec design of WoW. Even if it was absolutely externally imbalanced and the talent trees resulted in cookie-cutter builds, at least they had their kitten "class fantasy" and core class gameplay down to a perfect resonant pitch with hardly any exceptions.

Frankly, I feel like the Elite specs are what's causing a lot of friction, and some focus on the core trees first is desperately needed. Warrior will continue to be a bizarre class until they get off the Bladesworn and figure out multiple, viable build options outside of the elite specs. After all, you have to pick 2/3 of your talents at a minimum from the core trees. The e-specs themselves are half-baked because they are only 1/3 of the package, and in the case of SB and Berserker, they only focus on the burst skills. When so many core traits are literally busted, it leads to a constriction of latitude in build options instead of the other way around.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

Is it just me, or is anet really trying to make warrior optimal again by taking the easy way of buffing the heal build?

Is it that hard to understand that it's not what you expect from a warrior? it's boring playing as warrior and always having a support warrior on the enemy team because mirror matchmaking, a class that is supposed to be a bruiser and a roammer.

Please don't take the easy and/or lazy ways to fix the warrior problems.

I feel the main reason warrior got left behind is because they have very few self buffing builds and long rotations. 

I mean soulbeast has a really nice trait essens of speed that boost all boon duration when applying quickness. This hands down makes pve much easier to manage with permanent quickness with little effort. Warrior Berserker has a very long rotation and limited quickness which means it takes longer to get through the berserker cycle. 

34 minutes ago, Mell.4873 said:

I feel the main reason warrior got left behind is because they have very few self buffing builds and long rotations. 

I mean soulbeast has a really nice trait essens of speed that boost all boon duration when applying quickness. This hands down makes pve much easier to manage with permanent quickness with little effort. Warrior Berserker has a very long rotation and limited quickness which means it takes longer to get through the berserker cycle. 

To be honest, ranger is busted when it comes to their own modifiers, especially compared to the warrior.