Improve Limited Loadout Tabs and general loadout system.

Demalii.9435

21 hours ago, IndigoSundown.5419 said:

Loadouts are arguably ANet's worst implementation of anything in the game.  The system was designed as is not to offer  better functionality to those who were using the free ARC system.  It was designed to offer some functionality to players who did NOT use ARC, and to milk the ones who did.

It's made switching small things become a massive chore - more or less removing the QoL that legendaries were supposed to be, and giving all the functionality to those who stuck with ascended.

I can't change all my stats to x with the ease of switching them back anymore. It makes switching such a pain in the butt when I know I'll have to look up the gear setup after I'm done with whatever I was doing, and resume the tedious process of changing them all back.

Legendaries could have been so much better. Anet did them dirty with this half-assed loadout system.

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2022 at 5:24 PM, mythical.6315 said:

Out of all of the players who play this game, what percentage actively use all six existing templates/load outs?

How different are the templates/load outs really from each other for those that use 6+?  How about for those that use 10+?

We don't use all 6 tabs - Because we already paid for the same game that free accounts are AFK farming with minion masters.
Game Types - WvW Roaming, Wvw Zerg, Raids, Strikes, DRMs, Dungeons, PvP, Fractals, Open World - You use that awesome celestial (exotic gear) set for everything yes?

20 minutes ago, Demalii.9435 said:

We don't use all 6 tabs - Because we already paid for the same game that free accounts are AFK farming with minion masters.
Game Types - WvW Roaming, Wvw Zerg, Raids, Strikes, DRMs, Dungeons, PvP, Fractals, Open World - You use that awesome celestial (exotic gear) set for everything yes?

Dont matter if free accounts afk fram at all they cant use their gold for much anyway.