Hype thread. 24 hours to go.

My wife, who doesn’t even play, has decided  on Tuesday we are going to drive twenty minutes to a nearby city where the closest Hardee’s is just to get the silly “collectors cups”. 

She said, “It’s not often we get to do the fan thing.”

My family is excited to jump in!

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

I'm really excited to start playing.  Until Thursday, I forgot about an appointment I had tomorrow morning, but when I checked, my appointment happens 3 hours before launch (launch is Noon EST where I'm at).  So, I can be online and going when I get home.  I already told everyone in the house that when I am home that they are not to bug me at all tomorrow.  Unless there is a legit emergency (crossing fingers against such an occasion).  So, yeah...barring that, I'm good to go!  Got my Ramen, coffee maker set up in my room, just have to get my cold drinks from the store and into the fridge tomorrw and I'm set!

• Like 1

I’ve been counting the days for it and now it’s down to hours. Last hour will feel so long xD can’t wait to explore new areas and look at all the details! Bugs and a few hiccups should be expected, but those things doesn’t bother me as long as the game is playable. Hype train is running on full speed in this house 🚂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the new Elites, thenew Maps, the Story and in part to the Turtle and the Jade Bot. Couldn't care less about fishing or Skiffs, but ANet will make me do it nonetheless, for the AP or some grindy reward.

Anyway, remember folks, playing on patchday is not representative of the actual game. There will be bugs, there will be crashes, there will be things that don't seem quite finished. But these things will get fixed, so don't come here complaining about the terrible mess that it is, because you knew, I told you, not to expect the finetuned experience on release day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Montu.5139 said:

I'm so Hyped!!!! I took the day off from work tomorrow so that I can stay indoors and play!

8 hours to go!!!

I have been off work since 2012... does that count? 😎

I pre-ordered ages ago, and now - on the 28th - I am already cooking dinner with no Cantha.  Darn time zones ha ha 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Tukaram.8256 said:

I pre-ordered ages ago, and now - on the 28th - I am already cooking dinner with no Cantha.  Darn time zones ha ha 

I finish work at 16:15, and the game goes live at 17:00 here. Perfect timing for me xD

Edited by Montu.5139
  • Like 1